View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 07:21 PM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MMS on Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreigz View Post
Yeah ... everything else works fine.

Streamed WebGuide ... converted and MP transferred MS-DVR recordings ... all works ok.
Well, I can tell you what I did to make it work. Every rom I've cooked, whether in WM5 or WM6, I've only had 1 OEM that works everytime, out-of-the-box on my phone.
ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....S_3_0_6_24.rar

I don't know who made this oem. I just went in and changed the wording on the description in the option.xml.
For the new kitchen, I went into "PPCGeeks_OEM.rar" and removed the "Arcsoft MMS 3.0.26.11c" folder.
I added "Optional_MMS_3_0_6_24" OEM to the user_oem folder and selected it in the buildos.
Works perfectly. Maybe someone else can figure out why, I couldn't.
I did try using the mms included in WM6, and no luck sending/viewing MMS.
This post has been thanked 2 times.