PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Treo Pro CDMA HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktee View Post
Hay I have two alltel treo Pros...Help.
what i did, was connect wit pc via activesync or wmdc. then run the unlocker from the pc...as soon as it enters bootloader, disconnect usb connection, count to 3, then re-connect the usb cable and it should complete the process...HTH
Old 01-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

partylatino420 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to partylatino420

When flashing from one custom rom to another, it it required to flash to the stock rom first?
Old 01-14-2010, 07:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 850e (Pro)

gksmithlcw is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to gksmithlcw Send a message via AIM to gksmithlcw Send a message via MSN to gksmithlcw Send a message via Yahoo to gksmithlcw

Quote:
Originally Posted by partylatino420 View Post
When flashing from one custom rom to another, it it required to flash to the stock rom first?
No. So long as you have the Hard SPL unlocked, you're free to flash to whatever you want from whatever you have.

eNVENT Technologies
Use your imagination.
--
Sprint Treo 850e (Pro)

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Thanks. Works perfectly wit my dad's treo pro.
if anyone sees any roms with larger fonts, esp in system menus, please let me know. thanks..
thanks cmonex

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 01-18-2010, 11:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

swava is a n00b

I have followed the process and it looks like it worked. But when it reboots it still boots back into 6.1. Does anybody have an idea why?
Old 01-18-2010, 02:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by swava View Post
I have followed the process and it looks like it worked. But when it reboots it still boots back into 6.1. Does anybody have an idea why?
this unlocker only unlocks the fone allowing u to flash a compatible rom of ur choice.
now u can flash BigE's, MatBee's, or CFAY's rom. HTH
Old 01-22-2010, 04:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: sprint

littlemi is a n00b

I have the same problem...can someone please show me how to use the MTTY? i don't see any where to type the 16 0. Please help....i can't even use my phone now..
Old 01-22-2010, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

Do you have the TREO PRO or the touch pro 2, make sure you are in the right thread.
History of Phones: Sanyo 5500, Samsung VGA 1000, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8300, Samsung 970, Samsung 920, Samsung 880, Samsung Blade, Palm 700p, Palm 755p, Palm 800w, HTC Diamond, Palm Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, finally a Palm Pre!!!
Old 01-22-2010, 12:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: sprint

littlemi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
Can anybody help me?

Long story short, I was flashing back to stock SPL, using sd card, and pulled the sd card out while it was flashing (don't ask, I seemed to forget for a moment what I was doing and realized I needed my card for my other phone Now, I have the stock SPL, shows PANT200 SPL-0.36.0000 CPLD-2 when phone starts, and says Upgrade ROM code error Please Try Again. But, if I put my sd card in it with PANTIMG.nbh SPL file, then I get a screen that says "Loading...". And that's it, left it like that forever it seems and no change.

Any idea? It won't connect to the computer so I can't flash from computer. Even QPST won't find it.

TIA,
Malachi
I have a Palm Treo Pro, and i'm experiencing the exact same situation as he did...please help. I tried using MTTY, but i have no idea how to do it..
Old 01-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pinpoint30 is a n00b

I am having a disconnect issue as well. When I run the Panther_CDMA_HSPL file, the Sprint CDMA Treo Pro shows the 3 colors (pant 200) screen and the computer shows the update utility. It says it is reading phone info, then comes back with a Update 202 error. During the reading phone info stage, Active Sync (with good connection) shuts down. I tried the manual panther file loaded on sd card in phone (with usb connected), then run the custom ruu file and get the same result. I installed the enablerapinew.cab file (per thread) and then tried both methods again with no luck. I do not have any phone locks enabled on my device. Any help you can provide is much appreciated.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development