PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mushrat79 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Treo Pro CDMA HardSPL

Okay, so I flashed the SPL, but the problem I am having is even after it says 100% complete, when my Treo Pro reboots, and I check, it is still 0.32.SSPL . Palm Treo Pro, provider is Sprint.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushrat79 View Post
Okay, so I flashed the SPL, but the problem I am having is even after it says 100% complete, when my Treo Pro reboots, and I check, it is still 0.32.SSPL . Palm Treo Pro, provider is Sprint.
did u try the Hspl? also, did u flash via sd card or usb?
Old 08-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pchrist is a n00b

Ok so i am looking to do this any pointers for a newb???? The treo pro will be here tomorrow or friday. Looking to get it activated then run this. What would you recommend to do it and any suggestions. Just don't want to brick it!!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 06:09 PM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
Ok so i am looking to do this any pointers for a newb???? The treo pro will be here tomorrow or friday. Looking to get it activated then run this. What would you recommend to do it and any suggestions. Just don't want to brick it!!!!
no worries bout bricking. jus follow cmonex's instructions and u'll b fine.
also, it wudnt hurt to look thru some of the pages of this thread or search for any problems u run into...im sure 99% of any problem has been reported and fixes posted.
enjoy!!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Toshiba laptop
Carrier: sprint

feliciateja is a n00b

I've been trying this for days and it does'nt work. after my phone goe's into the tri-color stage, after a about a minute or so, it comes back with an error about not being connected. I tried disconnecting and reconnect while in the tri-color stage, and that seems to beggin to work, but in the end, it does not update. I tried also with the sd card, but once the tri-color comes up, how do i run the ruu file, when i run it my pc tells me that it does'nt know how to open or run this file and needs to search the internet for a program (im running windows 7 by the way). I also tried changing the name of the file (NBH to PANTIMG.NBH) and placed on my sd card formatted on fat32, that does'nt help either. IF I CAN GET SOMEONE TO HELP ME DO THIS CORRECTLY I WILL DONATE 50.00 DOLLARS TO THIS PERSON. THIS IS MY EMAIL FELICIATEJA@AOL.COM
Old 09-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

raiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by feliciateja View Post
I've been trying this for days and it does'nt work. after my phone goe's into the tri-color stage, after a about a minute or so, it comes back with an error about not being connected. I tried disconnecting and reconnect while in the tri-color stage, and that seems to beggin to work, but in the end, it does not update. I tried also with the sd card, but once the tri-color comes up, how do i run the ruu file, when i run it my pc tells me that it does'nt know how to open or run this file and needs to search the internet for a program (im running windows 7 by the way). I also tried changing the name of the file (NBH to PANTIMG.NBH) and placed on my sd card formatted on fat32, that does'nt help either. IF I CAN GET SOMEONE TO HELP ME DO THIS CORRECTLY I WILL DONATE 50.00 DOLLARS TO THIS PERSON. THIS IS MY EMAIL FELICIATEJA@AOL.COM
Thanks for the offer but we help people because we want to
Have you tried flashing your phone directly from bootloader mode(tricolor screen). If not, reset your phone while holding the top and camera button, this will force your phone into bootloader, try running the ruu with your phone connected in bootloader. If this does not work, reformat your sd card to FAT32 and try to rename the ruu_signed.nbh file again to PANTIMG.nbh then start your phone in bootloader mode and follow on screen instructions

DONATE
Old 09-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Hallnj is a n00b

when you run stock spl restore will the phone still be able to function? i am having troubles with the build of 6.5 i am using and just want the stable 6.1 back, or is this not possible?
Old 09-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

raiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallnj View Post
when you run stock spl restore will the phone still be able to function? i am having troubles with the build of 6.5 i am using and just want the stable 6.1 back, or is this not possible?
well i would suggest trying a different build of WM 6.5 but thats just me. Stock SPL has nothing to do with the WM version. But if you are going back to WM 6.1 try my ROM, its got pretty good reviews http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-treo-...6-16-10-a.html
Old 10-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Obiwan-K is a n00b

Hello,
I have a Treo Pro on Verizon. Will this upgrade work on it or only Sprint phones?

Thanks, Kent
Old 10-31-2010, 02:50 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obiwan-K View Post
Hello,
I have a Treo Pro on Verizon. Will this upgrade work on it or only Sprint phones?

Thanks, Kent
it will work for any CDMA fone and ur fone's on verizon's network which is CDMA. unlock, flash and enjoy
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development