PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 08:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium CDMA/GSM
Carrier: Iusacell / Telcel on Roaming

drmolle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
this is the hardspl unlocker thread, not the sim unlocker thread, but i'll help you out. IMEI starting with something other then 35 is not a good sign. usually means it's been blacklisted by the carrier and someone changed it to get around it(VERY illegal, by the way). what kind of rhodium did you get off ebay? what model number is it? rhod400 or rhod500? look under the battery and you'll see the IMIE number. does that start with 27? i'm pretty sure you'll find that it doesn't.
more info on IMEI #'s here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=276851
I checked in the back of the phone and the IMEI starts with 27, my last Rhodium´s IMEI (which I losted in Mexico City) also started with 27, in that time I unlocked it without any problems. The phone its brand new. and is a Rhodium 500 it was manufactured in November 2009

Any other clues?

Last edited by drmolle; 06-06-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmolle View Post
I checked in the back of the phone and the IMEI starts with 27, my last Rhodium´s IMEI (which I losted in Mexico City) also started with 27, in that time I unlocked it without any problems. The phone its brand new. and is a Rhodium 500 it was manufactured in November 2009

Any other clues?
is your phone sprint or verizon? if it's verizon, no need to pay these guys, get the sim unlock code from verizon. only sprint folks have to pay the toll.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:02 PM
N00b

drmolle is a n00b

My phone is from Verizon, but im not a verizon user, I just got it form eBay, and the problem is that Im already inMexico and Iwill not come back to USA in 3 months. I need my phone fully unlocked in order to get it to work with my Iusacell plan, and also wit Tmobile prepaid sim card once I get back to US. As I explained before with my last phone i had no problem with the unlocking site. Now the site keeps telling me the IMEI number is wrong.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:

Any other clues?
i just figured out what you're doing wrong. you're lookin at the MEID #, not the IMEI. they are completely different
Old 06-06-2010, 09:10 PM
N00b

drmolle is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
is your phone sprint or verizon? if it's verizon, no need to pay these guys, get the sim unlock code from verizon. only sprint folks have to pay the toll.
Quote:

Any other clues?
Quote:
i just figured out what you're doing wrong. you're lookin at the MEID #, not the IMEI. they are completely different
I thought it was the same. I don´t remember if I used MEID last time. There are only HEX MEID and DEC MEID in the back of the pohe as well as the Serial Number, I have BAF MSL Grabber program which shows me same info only MEID and ESN.

Last edited by drmolle; 06-06-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:10 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
i know, right. lol. what the heck is goin on today? is it the national "unlock your tp2 day" and no one told me about it? lol
im telling ya! 1900 number and charge them a buck a minute.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
I thought it was the same. I don´t remember if I used MEID last time. There are only HEX MEID and DEC MEID in the back of the pohe as well as the Serial Number, I have BAF MSL Grabber program which shows me same infi only MEID and ESN.
Start-Settings-(All Settings)-System-Device Information-Phone Identity. that will show you the imei
Old 06-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
My phone is from Verizon, but im not a verizon user, I just got it form eBay, and the problem is that Im already inMexico and Iwill not come back to USA in 3 months. I need my phone fully unlocked in order to get it to work with my Iusacell plan, and also wit Tmobile prepaid sim card once I get back to US. As I explained before with my last phone i had no problem with the unlocking site. Now the site keeps telling me the IMEI number is wrong.
i'm trying to think of some verizon users that can help you...give me a few to investigate...we like to help without fees around here.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:31 PM
N00b

drmolle is a n00b

Quote:
Start-Settings-(All Settings)-System-Device Information-Phone Identity. that will show you the imei
I solved:

I got into the info but there was no IMEI numer only a SIM ID Number that was weird: something like 8931440025420411727.

I treid several times using *#06# but finally I turn network to GSM only and tried again, and voila I got the IMEI. Im going to try it now. I'll let all now If this works fine. Thanks for all.

Last edited by drmolle; 06-06-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Account Disabled

now edit your post so you don't become a victim lol (erase you info)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development