PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardjoker View Post
i donload that version but this version leave my phone stuck in the 0% then tells me is a problem with the connection
does your phone do anything?
Old 10-23-2010, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
does your phone do anything?
my phone go to the raimbow screen says spl 75.00.000 or something like that then go to the gray screen and stuck in the 0% for about 3 to 5 mins then in the computer tells me is a connection error and tell me i have to take out the batery to reset the phone

please any help will be good
and ty to all for the help
Old 10-24-2010, 11:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

dumdedumda is a n00b

Quote:
have you guys tried this version?

RhodiumW_CDMA_HSPL.zip
Quote:
It's hspl minus the "licensing" bullshit. It's been floating around for a while now, but since they obviously aren't supporting this anymore, it's only fair that this version make it to the public.
Can anyone verify if this works? The new version indicates Image Version: 0.63.secret .

Hey Tek818, is there a thread on this file being discussed anywhere? Would appreciate if you could post link us.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:30 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This does not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdedumda View Post
Can anyone verify if this works? The new version indicates Image Version: 0.63.secret .

Hey Tek818, is there a thread on this file being discussed anywhere? Would appreciate if you could post link us.

Old 10-29-2010, 03:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

emagdnim082 is a n00b

This file shows up as a trojan on my computer...
Old 11-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTX Touch Pro
Carrier: Digicel Jamaica

shadowdawg is a n00b

why cant i get the unlocker free
Old 11-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You can get the unlocker for free, to unlock it you might have to pay. The first one is free, the next time you do it you might have to pay.. read the thread, it is filled with good information..
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowdawg View Post
why cant i get the unlocker free
Old 11-06-2010, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

Quick question...

If I revert back to a Sprint ROM, does the device stay unlocked or does going back to a Sprint ROM re-lock it?
Old 11-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Quick question...

If I revert back to a Sprint ROM, does the device stay unlocked or does going back to a Sprint ROM re-lock it?
how to reflash Stock/Shipped SPL: - STEP BY STEP - FOR WARRANTY REASONS ONLY!

0. please make sure you already flashed stock ROM and radio, because stock SPL flash is *always* the last step before sending the device in.
1. download the Relocker by clicking here:
http://hpcmonex.net/htc/rhodw/Rhodiu...locker_063.zip, extract the zip and run the EXE on your PC
2. if you wish to replace RUU_Signed.NBH that got extracted, feel free to do so, but not necessary (this Hard-SPL will only allow overwrite with a SPL made by us). the included one is the 0.63.0000 stock SPL. 3. flash
4. verify if it flashed by checking version in tricolour screen, it should say 0.63.0000, not 1.00.OliNex.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

ezsoulja is a n00b

hello, i just received my htc touch pro 2 from asurion with sprint brand new today and im familiar with flashing hard spl and roms because i did it with several phones previously and have a TP2 last year..

my question is now im unable to flash because i believe the new HARD SPL needs an internet connection correct? well im without internet right now and i only tether from my touch pro 2 wifi tethering.. so how would i be able to sync my phone while keeping the phone tethered so i could complete the hard spl flash??

It seems the hard spl gotten a little bit more complicated as to whats required to enable a successful flash.. Is there still an old version of HARD SPL floating because i would like to use that instead.. thanks again for the responses..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development