PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 04:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Peruvianman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Peruvianman
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Hi everyone,
I tried to read all 117 pages from this thread but to be honest, it's quite alot of pages to read. I did some searching in google but couldn't find an answer to my question. I hope I don't get yelled at for asking here-

Is it possible to use 2 unlockers in the same pc/laptop for 2 different TP2's? Or do I have to use 2 separate pcs?

Thanks.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peruvianman View Post
Hi everyone,
I tried to read all 117 pages from this thread but to be honest, it's quite alot of pages to read. I did some searching in google but couldn't find an answer to my question. I hope I don't get yelled at for asking here-

Is it possible to use 2 unlockers in the same pc/laptop for 2 different TP2's? Or do I have to use 2 separate pcs?

Thanks.
most likely, it will not let you do it on a second tp2. it will detect that you have unlocked before, either from that pc or from that internet connection, or both. So, if you have to unlock a second tp2, then you should do it on a different computer with a different internet connection.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

leaderbuilder is a n00b

Don't know if anyone with read this but I have NOT been unable to unlock my touch pro 2 from sprint via the RhodiumWUnlocker.exe (received after donation.
I can't get past error 260. Tried restarting active sync. Tried unplugging and plugging in the usb cable. Tried re-naming the rom and putting it on the sd root. After nearly a month of reading thread after thread and massive frustration I am about to give up.
Just really hoping to give Might ROM a go.
Any ideas.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:00 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaderbuilder View Post
Don't know if anyone with read this but I have NOT been unable to unlock my touch pro 2 from sprint via the RhodiumWUnlocker.exe (received after donation.
I can't get past error 260. Tried restarting active sync. Tried unplugging and plugging in the usb cable. Tried re-naming the rom and putting it on the sd root. After nearly a month of reading thread after thread and massive frustration I am about to give up.
Just really hoping to give Might ROM a go.
Any ideas.
that is not the right file name of the hspl unlocker. also, i'm not sure what you mean by saying that you received it after donating. the unlocker has always been free to download from the first post. so, i suggest going to post #1 and downloading it. also, you can't rename it and run it from sd card. try following all the steps and troubleshooting in post 1 and 2.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

JustinY17 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to JustinY17

Just downloaded RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip from http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php and when I extract it, McAfee says its a trojan and kills it. Anyone else having that problem?
Old 02-24-2010, 10:17 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinY17 View Post
Just downloaded RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip from http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php and when I extract it, McAfee says its a trojan and kills it. Anyone else having that problem?
false positive. read the first and second post. just temporarily disable your AV software

Last edited by razorloves; 02-24-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tjackzz is a n00b

I have tried to HardSPL my phone about 10 times. I have turned off my AV and ActiveSync is working fine. My phone isnt in airplane mode and it wont work. What do I do...

I get:

Fatal Error: Make sure your sync'ed and that your radio is running <<something like that...
Old 02-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Lurker

leaderbuilder is a n00b

This file RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe from http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php will not run on the PC OR on the phone.
On the phone the message is :The file 'RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found...
I have installed the AppUnlocker and that makes no difference.
On the PC it gives an 'Application Error' memory could not be "written....".
Any other ideas?
Thanks for the help.

Last edited by leaderbuilder; 02-25-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:45 PM
Lurker

leaderbuilder is a n00b

where did you find the SSPL-Manual-RhodiumW.zip?? I cannot find it on the http://rhodium.htc-unlocks.com/ site. donated to the project and got the Rhodium unlocker but cant find the manual unlocker. The RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe will not run on the PC just crashes 'memory cant be written' error.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:55 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaderbuilder View Post
where did you find the SSPL-Manual-RhodiumW.zip?? I cannot find it on the http://rhodium.htc-unlocks.com/ site. donated to the project and got the Rhodium unlocker but cant find the manual unlocker. The RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe will not run on the PC just crashes 'memory cant be written' error.
the link is in the first post http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development