PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 02:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380
Carrier: Sprint

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

ZIP file appears to be corrupt on the site. Unless my AV program is cleaning it after being unloaded.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny32 View Post
ZIP file appears to be corrupt on the site. Unless my AV program is cleaning it after being unloaded.
there's nothing wrong with the zip file. i just checked it.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
there's nothing wrong with the zip file. i just checked it.
Yeah, it seems that the latest builds of Chrome and Firefox attempt to clean it, making the file corrupt. IE warns you about it, but at least it gives you the option of being stupid and downloading it.

I really don't appreciate the virus, fake or not, being in the unlocker. I still don't like the fact that the program calls home, especially when it's very unreliable and you need to re-flash your bootloader because your phone has somehow corrupted it and no longer works correctly.

And just to add, I'm pretty irritated and argumentative today. Don't argue with me. I tested the original HSPL for cmonex and I donated...twice. I don't want to hear any crap about it.

Last edited by Mutiny32; 02-23-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:07 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Yeah, it seems that the latest builds of Chrome and Firefox attempt to clean it, making the file corrupt. IE warns you about it, but at least it gives you the option of being stupid and downloading it.

I really don't appreciate the virus, fake or not, being in the unlocker. I still don't like the fact that the program calls home, especially when it's very unreliable and you need to re-flash your bootloader because your phone has somehow corrupted it and no longer works correctly.

And just to add, I'm pretty irritated and argumentative today. Don't argue with me. I tested the original HSPL for cmonex and I donated...twice. I don't want to hear any crap about it.
You should have told Cmonex when you were testing that you did not like it...not much we can do about it...plus I do not think Razor was arguing ....he simply stated it was working...if you do not want responses then it is probably best not to post...then it saves every one an argument...
Old 02-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
You should have told Cmonex when you were testing that you did not like it...not much we can do about it...plus I do not think Razor was arguing ....he simply stated it was working...if you do not want responses then it is probably best not to post...then it saves every one an argument...
I told them multiple times that I didn't like it and thought it was a bad idea from the git-go.

I was being a bit harsh with my wording because I didn't want flack from Razor because he seems to be annoyed at people in this thread in general.

The virus thing is a problem though, all modern browsers block the file; only IE tells you very strongly that you're downloading something bad but asks you if you want to continue.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

But I got my phone in working order (hopefully), so I'm out.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:23 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
But I got my phone in working order (hopefully), so I'm out.
At the end of the day...that is all that matters...
Old 02-23-2010, 07:41 PM
smu
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

smu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I need to unlock another phone...can anyone post a clean version of the unlocker (or PM me with one)?
Old 02-23-2010, 08:39 PM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by smu View Post
I need to unlock another phone...can anyone post a clean version of the unlocker (or PM me with one)?
Yea I am on it right now...
Old 02-23-2010, 11:25 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

I could use one too. When I go to execute the file it says Windows is unable to find the file and to check if it is still in the location. I have it on my desktop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smu View Post

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development