PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 02:52 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

PLEASE POST A QUICK POST IF YOU RECENTLY HAVE UNLOCKED YOUR TP2! (hspl)
When? DID you PAY the $5?!!
(trying to see if anyone is/can)
Quote:
Originally Posted by heem_infinite View Post
So I didn't read this post before trying to unlock my replacement TP2 because I didn't think I would have any problems. Since I used the same pc I can't now and just want to know that if I pay will I be able to unlock my phone from the same PC or do I need to use a different one? Also, If I pay will it work for sure or is all support for this program dead? Just trying to get some definite answers before giving them my money. thanks
Seems to be no definite answers anywhere, the main help guys on this thread are no longer around... I only got into this by helping someone on a ROM thread... I'm as surprised as you. We need someone to reply to my first sentence. (I'm unlocked still trying to help others..)
Quote:
Originally Posted by non View Post
teradog,
RE: your reply to me several posts up, I d/l and installed an older Sprint stock rom last night. It installed, but upon the initial boot process (after installation), it hung at the Touch Pro 2 screen.
The screen that displays the radio, etc.
I had to reinstall the rom I'm trying so desperately to unlock.
:/
Do you have any specific stocks in mind?
Thorough instructions?
I'm going nuts trying to unlock this thing.
This is a Sprint refurb.
Ugh, I know.
Thanks again.
Hope you have some input for me.
Lot's of Q's.. No specific stocks I looked on my PC to see if I still had it.. nope deleted it. If you search you can find old ones. Flash the oldest you can find... PRINT INSTRUCTIONS & check off as you do them. EXACTLY follow instructions. I did use RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip as the unlocker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
At this point I am not expecting anything from these clowns anymore. It seems to be all about the money and nothing more. I suppose I'll learn to live with regular Sprint Rom and use cabs to modify. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
They claim "transparancy" and that it is free- YEA RIGHT! Asta la Vista Olipro/cmonex
Hate to weight in yet.. but it sure seems rather odd that the free app to private users isn't free... if that is the case. A lot of people have had issues hspl unlocking in the past... I'd REALLY like to hear from others if any that have recently unlocked.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:48 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Due to the lack of visability here & multiple people, I took the liberty to start a new thread... PLEASE post here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...94#post1955494
& ask questions.
People are still unlocking

*edit* UPDATE

You 4 really need to go over to http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...-unlocked.html
and post some PM's or posts to this thread. Bunch of people there that have JUST DONE IT... on both Sprint & Verizon.
I'm out at this point... please ask your questions there... if they did it, YES you can also!!!

Don't think you'll get a response from Unlocker site, Olipro or Cmonex.
A VERY reputable source told me: "...they have abandoned TP2 users months ago"

PERSIST & GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by teradog; 09-24-2010 at 06:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Israel is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for the INFO Teradog. I'll check out the thread. Anybody reading this give a big thanks to TERADOG for looking into this issue with with "unable to un-lock" replacement phones.

I'll move on to the advised thread above.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

can any one help me i receive my new pro 2 today sprint insurence i try several methods to unlock the SPL i download the crappy program but the programs tells me i already unlock a phone then tell me if it my 1 time be sure to turn on the radio.... how i turn on the radio ?? this is very crappy i try to contact hard spl support and no one answer my questions i cant change the rom becuse i cant make this crap works any help please???
Old 09-25-2010, 07:48 PM
VIP Member - Retired

PLEASE post here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...-unlocked.html
& ask questions.

Last edited by teradog; 09-25-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:13 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

and 1 more thing.... I thought this was a forum to help each not make money off other PPCGeeker's then offer no support what so ever. Asking to pay for this then giving no help is just straight BS nothing more nothing less.

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

Last edited by ooxteme; 09-25-2010 at 08:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b

is possible to put android in the touch pro 2? and works good??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
and 1 more thing.... I thought this was a forum to help each not make money off other PPCGeeker's then offer no support what so ever. Asking to pay for this then giving no help is just straight BS nothing more nothing less.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:55 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

Have a ? for you.

I have a new operating system so that should read different?? and a new whatcha magiggiy from time warner showing different IP.. that should show as diff computer yes?

I bought the combo set 2, simunlock with hardspl isnt there a button i can choose to just hardspl?? trying to remember.. been almost a year since i had to do this. I dont want the sim unlocked

EDIT:::: after reading that the new replacement phones have a newer version on boot loader. Guess i better get that if I hrdspl again.. ahh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
just to reiterate what hypeo said...
If you're unlocking a replacement TP2 or if this is not your first time unlocking a TP2, you need to get on a different computer and different internet connection from what you used to unlock before. If you don't do that, then they will detect that you've unlocked before and then your phones IMEI number will be recorded and blocked, thus forcing you to submit a ticket and wait or choose the donate/pay option in the unlocker and give up 4 GBP. Choosing the donate/pay option will allow the unlocker to continue instantly

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.

Last edited by clueless25; 09-29-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Metropcs

zavalem is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to zavalem Send a message via Skype™ to zavalem

I try to leave a msg, but it said that I reached the maximum allow, well I need to do a Hard Spl on my replacement phone but the software does not allow, I pay before, and I will like to know how to do it in my replacement phone.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

I am having problems even running the program to staRt.

I keep getting this "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

Last edited by beefcakeb0; 10-12-2010 at 09:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development