View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 02:52 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

PLEASE POST A QUICK POST IF YOU RECENTLY HAVE UNLOCKED YOUR TP2! (hspl)
When? DID you PAY the $5?!!
(trying to see if anyone is/can)
Quote:
Originally Posted by heem_infinite View Post
So I didn't read this post before trying to unlock my replacement TP2 because I didn't think I would have any problems. Since I used the same pc I can't now and just want to know that if I pay will I be able to unlock my phone from the same PC or do I need to use a different one? Also, If I pay will it work for sure or is all support for this program dead? Just trying to get some definite answers before giving them my money. thanks
Seems to be no definite answers anywhere, the main help guys on this thread are no longer around... I only got into this by helping someone on a ROM thread... I'm as surprised as you. We need someone to reply to my first sentence. (I'm unlocked still trying to help others..)
Quote:
Originally Posted by non View Post
teradog,
RE: your reply to me several posts up, I d/l and installed an older Sprint stock rom last night. It installed, but upon the initial boot process (after installation), it hung at the Touch Pro 2 screen.
The screen that displays the radio, etc.
I had to reinstall the rom I'm trying so desperately to unlock.
:/
Do you have any specific stocks in mind?
Thorough instructions?
I'm going nuts trying to unlock this thing.
This is a Sprint refurb.
Ugh, I know.
Thanks again.
Hope you have some input for me.
Lot's of Q's.. No specific stocks I looked on my PC to see if I still had it.. nope deleted it. If you search you can find old ones. Flash the oldest you can find... PRINT INSTRUCTIONS & check off as you do them. EXACTLY follow instructions. I did use RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip as the unlocker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
At this point I am not expecting anything from these clowns anymore. It seems to be all about the money and nothing more. I suppose I'll learn to live with regular Sprint Rom and use cabs to modify. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
They claim "transparancy" and that it is free- YEA RIGHT! Asta la Vista Olipro/cmonex
Hate to weight in yet.. but it sure seems rather odd that the free app to private users isn't free... if that is the case. A lot of people have had issues hspl unlocking in the past... I'd REALLY like to hear from others if any that have recently unlocked.