View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 10:55 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Have a ? for you.

I have a new operating system so that should read different?? and a new whatcha magiggiy from time warner showing different IP.. that should show as diff computer yes?

I bought the combo set 2, simunlock with hardspl isnt there a button i can choose to just hardspl?? trying to remember.. been almost a year since i had to do this. I dont want the sim unlocked

EDIT:::: after reading that the new replacement phones have a newer version on boot loader. Guess i better get that if I hrdspl again.. ahh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
just to reiterate what hypeo said...
If you're unlocking a replacement TP2 or if this is not your first time unlocking a TP2, you need to get on a different computer and different internet connection from what you used to unlock before. If you don't do that, then they will detect that you've unlocked before and then your phones IMEI number will be recorded and blocked, thus forcing you to submit a ticket and wait or choose the donate/pay option in the unlocker and give up 4 GBP. Choosing the donate/pay option will allow the unlocker to continue instantly

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.

Last edited by clueless25; 09-29-2010 at 08:15 PM.