PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 03:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

rara12 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/18.684; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Im about to start crying. The unlocker just wont work for me. In automatic i get an error from windows telling me it encountered a problem and needed to close. In manual mode i get an error from hard spl saying the hard spl process needed to close. I am following the instructions thoroughly and still cant get it. I need help
Old 06-05-2010, 04:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rara12 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/18.684; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Im about to start crying. The unlocker just wont work for me. In automatic i get an error from windows telling me it encountered a problem and needed to close. In manual mode i get an error from hard spl saying the hard spl process needed to close. I am following the instructions thoroughly and still cant get it. I need help
you're the first person to report this problem. give us some details. what kinda computer, what os, and a step by step of what you're doing.

are you performing the steps that i gave you the other day, exactly how i said it?

As soon as you hit Automatic, it gives you that error message?

Are you running this on a virtual OS or using any type of VMware?

Are you running this on a mac?

Do you have activesync established?

Do you have administrator rights on that computer?

Is it a work computer?

If you have avg antivirus installed, then do this

Last edited by razorloves; 06-05-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium CDMA/GSM
Carrier: Iusacell / Telcel on Roaming

drmolle is a n00b

Hi everyone:
I'm not sure I'm in the right thread but is the closest one I found:

I lost my Verizon rhodium 3 weeks ago, I use Iusacell Mexican CDMA Network which by the way worked fine with energy ROM). I travel every 3 or 4 weeks to USA and use Prepaid TMobile.

I just got a new Rhodium from eBay, but once I try to get the SIM/CID Unlocker in olipro's webpage It tells me my IMEI is Invalid (I noticed it says all the IMEI'S should start with 35, and mine starts with 27.

I'm getting back to Mexico next Monday and will stay there for 3 months. I really need the phone to be unlocked by then.

Any clues?

I tried to PM Olipro and placed a Ticket with no answer.

By the way i did also got a new GSM Rhodium from Tmobile for my Wife and Unlocked without any problem from this site a few hours

Thanks

Fernando
Old 06-05-2010, 08:21 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmolle View Post
Hi everyone:
I'm not sure I'm in the right thread but is the closest one I found:

I lost my Verizon rhodium 3 weeks ago, I use Iusacell Mexican CDMA Network which by the way worked fine with energy ROM). I travel every 3 or 4 weeks to USA and use Prepaid TMobile.

I just got a new Rhodium from eBay, but once I try to get the SIM/CID Unlocker in olipro's webpage It tells me my IMEI is Invalid (I noticed it says all the IMEI'S should start with 35, and mine starts with 27.

I'm getting back to Mexico next Monday and will stay there for 3 months. I really need the phone to be unlocked by then.

Any clues?

I tried to PM Olipro and placed a Ticket with no answer.

By the way i did also got a new GSM Rhodium from Tmobile for my Wife and Unlocked without any problem from this site a few hours

Thanks

Fernando
this is the hardspl unlocker thread, not the sim unlocker thread, but i'll help you out. IMEI starting with something other then 35 is not a good sign. usually means it's been blacklisted by the carrier and someone changed it to get around it(VERY illegal, by the way). what kind of rhodium did you get off ebay? what model number is it? rhod400 or rhod500? Put your phone in GSM mode and dial #06# to see your IMEI. more info on IMEI #'s here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=276851

EDIT: Correction...the IMEI # is not on the label under the battery. My bad.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-07-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

hey i downloaded RhodiumW_SPLRelocker_063 and having my phone already unlocked , i just wanted to relocked it again bc im having an issue not with this but another story

right now its locked but i wanted unlocked like before so i downloaded RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL but i dont have internet at the moment so i installed it using manual , since there are 2 options

and its not working do i need internet?
Old 06-06-2010, 02:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger666 View Post
hey i downloaded RhodiumW_SPLRelocker_063 and having my phone already unlocked , i just wanted to relocked it again bc im having an issue not with this but another story

right now its locked but i wanted unlocked like before so i downloaded RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL but i dont have internet at the moment so i installed it using manual , since there are 2 options

and its not working do i need internet?
need internet
Old 06-06-2010, 02:32 PM
N00b

rara12 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves
Quote:

you're the first person to report this problem. give us some details. what kinda computer, what os, and a step by step of what you're doing.

are you performing the steps that i gave you the other day, exactly how i said it?

As soon as you hit Automatic, it gives you that error message?

Are you running this on a virtual OS or using any type of VMware?

Are you running this on a mac?

Do you have activesync established?

Do you have administrator rights on that computer?

Is it a work computer?

If you have avg antivirus installed, then do this
I am running windows xp. I have sone everything you have told me but no success. I have an activesync connection established. It is not a work computer. It gives me those errors right away. I do have administrator rights. Idk what to do. Would it help if i uninstalled avg?

Last edited by rara12; 06-06-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:38 PM
VIP Member

Quote:

I am running windows xp. I have sone everything you have told me but no success. I have an activesync connection established. It is not a work computer. It gives me those errors right away. I do have administrator rights. Idk what to do. Would it help if i uninstalled avg?
if you have already properly followed the avg instructions i gave you, then there's no need to uninstall it. how did you disable avg? have you tried redownloading the unlocker?
Old 06-06-2010, 02:47 PM
N00b

rara12 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves
Quote:

if you have already properly followed the avg instructions i gave you, then there's no need to uninstall it. how did you disable avg? have you tried redownloading the unlocker?
I have downloaded it numerous times. How should i disable it?
Old 06-06-2010, 02:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:

I have downloaded it numerous times. How should i disable it?
open avg, double click on resident shield, then uncheck the box for resident shield active. then save changes

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development