View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 08:21 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmolle View Post
Hi everyone:
I'm not sure I'm in the right thread but is the closest one I found:

I lost my Verizon rhodium 3 weeks ago, I use Iusacell Mexican CDMA Network which by the way worked fine with energy ROM). I travel every 3 or 4 weeks to USA and use Prepaid TMobile.

I just got a new Rhodium from eBay, but once I try to get the SIM/CID Unlocker in olipro's webpage It tells me my IMEI is Invalid (I noticed it says all the IMEI'S should start with 35, and mine starts with 27.

I'm getting back to Mexico next Monday and will stay there for 3 months. I really need the phone to be unlocked by then.

Any clues?

I tried to PM Olipro and placed a Ticket with no answer.

By the way i did also got a new GSM Rhodium from Tmobile for my Wife and Unlocked without any problem from this site a few hours

Thanks

Fernando
this is the hardspl unlocker thread, not the sim unlocker thread, but i'll help you out. IMEI starting with something other then 35 is not a good sign. usually means it's been blacklisted by the carrier and someone changed it to get around it(VERY illegal, by the way). what kind of rhodium did you get off ebay? what model number is it? rhod400 or rhod500? Put your phone in GSM mode and dial #06# to see your IMEI. more info on IMEI #'s here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=276851

EDIT: Correction...the IMEI # is not on the label under the battery. My bad.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-07-2010 at 12:10 PM.