PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltdp View Post
Thanks for your patience and help. OS & phone restored. I am writing out the steps for others.

I started over by extracting and loading the RUU_Signed.nbh (copy to SD card and rename RHODIMG.nbh) from RUU_Rhodium_W_VERIZON_WWE_1.18.605.12_RS_1.88.07WV _NV_VZW_1.65_0811_PRL58002_Ship. It loads the original bootloader, splash1&2, radio & OS and completes successfully. Phone is back to working order. THANKS.

I tried to run the RUU_Signed.nbh from post #2 to restore the SPL and it hangs on grey screen with "Loading..." but no impact to the OS.

I originally was trying to remove the red diagnostics on the startup screen starting with B04 in the lower left corner. I thought that was an artifact of the HSPL. I don't believe that was there from VZW.

Do you know how to remove those diagnostics?
the red letters are suppose to be there.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch pro 2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

rymo100 is a n00b

Hey, I need some HELP!!!! I can't unlock my TP2 could someone give me advice I've read what has been posted, and I am having the same problems. I get kicked out of active sync every time, and I need someone to point me in a direction, please thank you!
Old 02-20-2010, 04:29 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymo100 View Post
Hey, I need some HELP!!!! I can't unlock my TP2 could someone give me advice I've read what has been posted, and I am having the same problems. I get kicked out of active sync every time, and I need someone to point me in a direction, please thank you!
you're suppose to get disconnected from activesync. that's a normal part of the process
Old 02-20-2010, 05:22 AM
Lurker

rymo100 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Quote:
you're suppose to get disconnected from activesync. that's a normal part of the process

But it doesn't unlock, or flash; it just sits with the % bar @ 0%. Then a error message pop's up, so I'm stuck & need help.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:49 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Quote:
But it doesn't unlock, or flash; it just sits with the % bar @ 0%. Then a error message pop's up, so I'm stuck & need help.
you have already been asked for details on your problem, but you still have yet to provide them. you say an error message pops up...so dont you think it's important for us to know what this error message is? we can't help you without knowing what's happening.

did you read the first and second post? there is plenty in there to help you. try all the suggestions and troubleshooting for your problem.

Last edited by razorloves; 02-20-2010 at 05:58 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Lurker

rymo100 is a n00b

Ok, this is the whole problem. I had to have a new TP2 because of a software issues I was having, so all I'm trying to do is unlock my new TP2. The error pop-up says that I have already unlocked a phone & if I want to bulk unlock I have to send in a donation (which I have already Transaction ID 69K10009YV8558433) with no response from oil pro or comenx or whatever. I have read both posts over and over to see if I missed something & one of my close friends have been going back and forth about what is going on, not being able to figure what is going on. I have created and assigned ticket #53081 from HTC support. So in short I have done a hard reset tried to run the relocker the hard SPL with nothing happening but error saying my phone is not connected and the status bar @ 0%. Then I have to do a soft reset then my phone is ok, but with the stock ROM. I have even tried it on other CPU's after re-downloaded everything multiple times. Thanks if there is anything you do to help me, as long as I don't brick my TP2 thanks!

How long does it take for a response from oilpro, or cmonex?

Last edited by rymo100; 02-20-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:33 PM
A7X
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

A7X is just getting started

cmonex/olipro.... thanks for all the hard work, a donation has been made.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:31 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Ok, this is the whole problem. I had to have a new TP2 because of a software issues I was having, so all I'm trying to do is unlock my new TP2. The error pop-up says that I have already unlocked a phone & if I want to bulk unlock I have to send in a donation (which I have already Transaction ID 69K10009YV8558433) with no response from oil pro or comenx or whatever. I have read both posts over and over to see if I missed something & one of my close friends have been going back and forth about what is going on, not being able to figure what is going on. I have created and assigned ticket #53081 from HTC support. So in short I have done a hard reset tried to run the relocker the hard SPL with nothing happening but error saying my phone is not connected and the status bar @ 0%. Then I have to do a soft reset then my phone is ok, but with the stock ROM. I have even tried it on other CPU's after re-downloaded everything multiple times. Thanks if there is anything you do to help me, as long as I don't brick my TP2 thanks!

How long does it take for a response from oilpro, or cmonex?
this has been discussed plenty of times in this thread. It was also just discussed a couple days ago. when you make a donation with the unlocker, it lets you unlock instantly. or...if you dont want to donate, then wait on response from olinex
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

mig407 is a n00b

trying to get the unlocker but the hyperlink at htcunlocks isnt working...help!

tp2 on mightyrom, overclocked to 748mhz
Old 02-20-2010, 11:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mig407 View Post
trying to get the unlocker but the hyperlink at htcunlocks isnt working...help!
it works fine now. just checked it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development