PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G - Rooted
Carrier: Sprint

El Ha$oN is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to El Ha$oN
Re: PlaceHolder for HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Just for the record un-locking does not void your warranty....I myself did not believe this but I talked to a Sprint rep and he said they cannot void your warranty.....the contract does not say anything about it not being covered if you un-lock......they can easily flash it back to stock to see if the issue is due to a flash though.....I brought in a flashed phone and they said nothing when I needed a replacement for a hardware issue....trust me on this....I was a non believer until I tried it and also read the contract....

I can confirm this. Today i spoke with a sprint rep and they told me having an unlocked phone WILL NOT void anything. he even went on to say that i can walk in with a custom ROM, but if they feel that the ROM might be causing the issue they will flash stock back to your phone. just as an FYI
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Baks2 is a n00b
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
what troubleshooting steps have you performed that are mentioned in post #1 and #2 and repeated frequently in this thread? is this a replacement phone? have you unlocked a tp2 before? is the unlocker telling you that you have unlocked before when you choose automatic?
i have and yes it is a replacement phone but i'm getting a fetal error saying that the radio is off and it is clearly on
Old 05-21-2010, 05:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baks2 View Post
i have and yes it is a replacement phone but i'm getting a fetal error saying that the radio is off and it is clearly on
I STRONGLY suggest you do this from a different computer and different internet connection from your first unlock, so that they dont detect that this is your second device unlock.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:53 AM
Lurker

Baks2 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
I STRONGLY suggest you do this from a different computer and different internet connection from your first unlock, so that they dont detect that this is your second device unlock.
i have tried from 3 different computer all on different wifi networks same thing keep happening with the error code 260 and 246
Old 05-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: orange

binary_boy01 is a n00b
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

[Hi athere,

Short question:

HSPL for RHOD100, does anyone help me find it? I have TP2 wm6.5 official rom, EU version.

Regards
Old 05-21-2010, 12:47 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary_boy01 View Post
[Hi athere,

Short question:

HSPL for RHOD100, does anyone help me find it? I have TP2 wm6.5 official rom, EU version.

Regards
here you go http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=550131
Old 05-21-2010, 12:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
i have tried from 3 different computer all on different wifi networks same thing keep happening with the error code 260 and 246
you never answered so i'll ask again. what troubleshooting steps have you performed that are mentioned in post #1 and #2 and repeated frequently in this thread? post #2 tells you what to do when you get the error that you're getting.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Lurker

Baks2 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves
Quote:
you never answered so i'll ask again. what troubleshooting steps have you performed that are mentioned in post #1 and #2 and repeated frequently in this thread? post #2 tells you what to do when you get the error that you're getting.
well i have tried all the troubleshooting steps and they didn't the problem but i will try them again when i get home
Old 05-21-2010, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G - Rooted

El Ha$oN is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to El Ha$oN

I just got my replacement phone and i am trying to unlock it. I redownloaded the unlock package and have my phone connected to my computer synced but when i double click the unlock exe file and then yes to allow it doesnt do anything at all. Nothing comes up

I made sure that i do have microsoft net framework installed also. I do not get any types of warning or anything, just nothing happens. Help please!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 06:36 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Ha$oN View Post
I just got my replacement phone and i am trying to unlock it. I redownloaded the unlock package and have my phone connected to my computer synced but when i double click the unlock exe file and then yes to allow it doesnt do anything at all. Nothing comes up

I made sure that i do have microsoft net framework installed also. I do not get any types of warning or anything, just nothing happens. Help please!!!
Make sure you're on a different computer with a different internet connection from what you used for unlocking your first tp2. Also, make sure the antivirus and firewall is disabled.

To fix your problem, right click on the unlocker and choose "Run as administrator"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development