PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 09:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

May 15 ROMs are up for those of you (like me) who had been wondering if you would ever flash again. Here is the link to the hotfile page with the ROM links, although I have not yet been able to get hotfile to give me a ROM for some reason. Going to try a different browser.
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

edit: I finally got hotfile to give up 29020 sencity ROM, flashing now!

Last edited by t-bob; 05-15-2011 at 09:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Use the Twitter Tab with each new Flash

so no hope of getting Twitter Tab working on TP2 if I just signed up for Twitter say a few weeks ago? Never seen a need for it till then but can't get the tab to work on TP2.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 05-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
May 15 ROMs are up for those of you (like me) who had been wondering if you would ever flash again. Here is the link to the hotfile page with the ROM links, although I have not yet been able to get hotfile to give me a ROM for some reason. Going to try a different browser.

any change log for the may 15 roms?

On the latest cht1.8.5 29020 rom and its working very well for me. Not sure I want to go back to ch2.0 version.

Last edited by PPCFreak; 05-15-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

A ROM that might be worth updating for me now... (from post #4, changelog directly from NRGZ, updating wiki as well)

Quote:
May 14/15th, 2011

• swiss420 modified status bar for Arkswitch
  • swiss420 fix for red contacts, now blue backround
  • MoTweets added to ROM to help with the twitter issues while HTC, hopefully, works on a fix for the twitter tab
  • Mortscript updated to b15 version
  • Cleaned up start menu switch scripts
  • Sense tweaking to album art updating mechanism
  • Tweaked Sense startup procedure
  • Lots more little tweaks here and there that I didn't write down....
Thank you NRGZ for accommodating some of my change requests from my Leo post (start menu stuff + Mortscript to b15 as ND also requested).

Waiting to see if CHT185 variants are released, otherwise will use Energy Standard+CHT185 cabs before I flash... tried CHT2000 again for the absolute last time and the random quicklinks moving issue still happens on all the devices I've put it on. Posts @xda for the CHTE2 thread have other folks running in to this and no resolution in sight as the CHT team cannot reproduce it consistently/reliably and neither can I.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
do you use sashimi or xda user customization to install cabs?
XDA, but the cabs are less of a problem than hoping activesync and files and folder synchronization works out ok. Not all that reliable. Then redoing the OCing. I just want to find out how much more reliable the newer builds are and if it is worth the effort.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Hello All, I need some help please.

I have the latest NRG ROM in the Touch of Glass version and everything works well except I do not seem to be able to do the internet sharing either with the tether or using the wifi.

With the tether, everything hooks up but there is no connection and the phone says that it is waiting for connection.

With the WiFi, it will connect for a short period, say long enough to open the homepage and maybe the next page and then it disconnects and says that it is trying to connect.

My netbook has Win7 Home Premium and it seems to play its part correctly in the connections with the phone.

I have checked the data connection and it is using the Sprint Network and dialing #777. I tried today and had 3-4 bars of signal strength in Reno. I was in LA last month and tried to connect and had the same results.

I would appreciate any and all help.

Thanks
The only 2 other things I do is to make sure I have a blank sim card installed, and then I always use the disconnect data toggle to disconnect before hooking up to wifi or tethering. Don't ask me why I have to disconnect data to hook up to data but.........

I don't know if this will help because usually it either hooks or not.

Have you tried making a second connection using the same settings as sprint? Call it sharing or something, sometimes that works too.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:50 PM
yay
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 1 and 2
Carrier: sprint

yay is becoming a great contributor

I too have noticed that data must be toggled on and off before doing any kind of tethering or internet sharing. As far as wifi tethering, The reason you are only able to get the home page up is because the phone is going to sleep and you are losing data connection as this is occurring. The only solution I have found is to run a cab by NinjaDuck, I believe it is called no sleep or something like that.

Last edited by yay; 05-15-2011 at 01:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post

With the WiFi, it will connect for a short period, say long enough to open the homepage and maybe the next page and then it disconnects and says that it is trying to connect.

Thanks
For Wifi, use the wifi on in standby cab in paperclip... or in BsB Tweaks, enable Wifi in standby.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post

I've been tweekin for like a week and a half! 29020 sencity for me 2
Old 05-15-2011, 11:29 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Hello,
I encountered a small BT issue with 21916 May 15th release, I was able to pair fine but after 12 hours it got disconnected,and I am not able to pair again unless I do a hard reset.
I am using GTX and I only added the usual cabs, looks like I have to go back to the April release.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development