View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 01:38 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Hello All, I need some help please.

I have the latest NRG ROM in the Touch of Glass version and everything works well except I do not seem to be able to do the internet sharing either with the tether or using the wifi.

With the tether, everything hooks up but there is no connection and the phone says that it is waiting for connection.

With the WiFi, it will connect for a short period, say long enough to open the homepage and maybe the next page and then it disconnects and says that it is trying to connect.

My netbook has Win7 Home Premium and it seems to play its part correctly in the connections with the phone.

I have checked the data connection and it is using the Sprint Network and dialing #777. I tried today and had 3-4 bars of signal strength in Reno. I was in LA last month and tried to connect and had the same results.

I would appreciate any and all help.

Thanks
The only 2 other things I do is to make sure I have a blank sim card installed, and then I always use the disconnect data toggle to disconnect before hooking up to wifi or tethering. Don't ask me why I have to disconnect data to hook up to data but.........

I don't know if this will help because usually it either hooks or not.

Have you tried making a second connection using the same settings as sprint? Call it sharing or something, sometimes that works too.
This post has been thanked 3 times.