PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2011, 01:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

websurf is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Can some one please confirm that the txtforward program doesn't work on newer Energy ROMs dated back couple months ago until now? This happen on the Imagio as well as Touch Pro 2 Verizon. Also where can i find the older version of the Imagio roms?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

I see the Blue tooth issue is getting some face time again. I'll jump in the fray. I have had limited success in adding back the delay to the hang up. The previous comments are correct in my opinon. The Phone is attempting to run a data and voice call at the same and not doing it. I agree it's the stack. Death to the Stack.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hurdpcs is keeping up the good workhurdpcs is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I see the Blue tooth issue is getting some face time again. I'll jump in the fray. I have had limited success in adding back the delay to the hang up. The previous comments are correct in my opinon. The Phone is attempting to run a data and voice call at the same and not doing it. I agree it's the stack. Death to the Stack.
kyderr,

I thought I tried the same hang up delay and got nowhere. What did you change? Does NRG use a different stack than other cooks? I have tried others, but always come back NRG because of the quality. The bt is the only thing that gives me grief.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Lurker

BumRush37 is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
As far as I know, there is no "home.lnk" or "today.lnk" type shortcuts. The HOME icons in the normal start menu, and other alternatives like QuickMenu are built in to those apps.

If Panel does not have it, that's because it was not originally designed to be a start menu replacement. The only thing I can recommend is creating your own. There is a post with some info, see post #5:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-imagio...home-icon.html
Ok, I followed these instructions and manually created a home.lnk file and moved it into place. It works the way I want, but the icon is generic and I want to change it. I created an icon and named home.png, then moved it into \WINDOWS. Now I'm supposed to do something in the registry to make home.lnk point to home.png, but I can't find home.lnk key anywhere in the registry. I assume I need to create a new registry key and assign a new value of "icon"="\Windows\home.png", but where do I need to create it?

Last edited by BumRush37; 01-28-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work

How many others are still plugging along on Maxsense 28244 from Dec 22nd? Sure I know there's more dev on MaxSense 1.5 but could it be cooked with a later MS OS and some updated programs. Just a question and not a bitch as I love it. Tried a few of the other but just like the look and feel of it and will probably only end up picking something else when it drops off the face of the earth.

And thanks to NRG for chef skillz and all you top dogs for want you do in helping out, working on the Energy ROM FAQ and answering questions and keeping the riff raff in line.

Back in the corner for me..
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: pageplus

rochbaz is a n00b

noticed a minor bug i was wondering if anyone else had? (stock -> task29 -> jan26 sencity)

jan26 rom (sencity) quicklinks widget on home... i disable show labels on all the quicklinks and save, slide out the keyboard to landscape at any point, then eventually go back to home portrait and the labels are turned on again. seems like there is no way to permanently disable icon labels?

also random gfx problem.. default music player on landscape has a vertical line through the play button.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Hey guys, if you are tired of that dull black and white action screen then check out these screen shots from Joe Bleau over at xda: Link to XDA post Just install the attached cab if you want to liven up the action screen with some color without changing the button functions.

edit: Oh, and while you are there you may want to check out this custom splash screen: Link to custom splash screen post I haven't tried it yet, but I can assure you that I have throughly checked it out

Last edited by t-bob; 01-29-2011 at 02:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

moorek is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Thats happened to me a couple times before - today too, in fact - and a simple soft reset always fixes it for me.

David
Yeah, tried that. No go. Couldn't figure it out so I wiped it and started with a clean build. Thanks anyway.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

moorek is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Hey guys, if you are tired of that dull black and white action screen then check out these screen shots from Joe Bleau over at xda: Link to XDA post Just install the attached cab if you want to liven up the action screen with some color without changing the button functions.

edit: Oh, and while you are there you may want to check out this custom splash screen: Link to custom splash screen post I haven't tried it yet, but I can assure you that I have throughly checked it out
Works great! Now my action screen is all purdy. Thanks!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Movilnet

Guerralenta is just getting started

Hello, im dont know if is a problem, but, but i can activate the lockscreen, when the phone goes to standby mode, and press the upper buttom it goes directly to today screen, no slider button to unlock, is ther a way to have a slider again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development