PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 06:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

sendofov is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Hi Energy i was wanting to know if you could make a cab of ur compact startmenu Please and thank you for the great work you do
Old 01-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

moorek is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 26| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

I was having really good luck with this ROM (29007) until today. My home page and the quick links are completely hosed. Page number 2 (default main) can no longer be accessed via slides. It is stuck on Page 3 and it won't move to the right. Quick links don't move up and down either. Trust me...I didn't change anything. One minute it was fine....next it was hosed. I tried going into the CHTeditor and importing the default home settings but all it did was wipe out my quick link icons. See attached screen shot. Any ideas?? I am trying to not have to reload. Thanks!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1[1].jpg (7.9 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-27-2011, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
which startmenu r u running? (guessing Panel)
Run windows\quickmenu.exe, settings, more settings
(Create a .lnk to windows\quickmenu.exe (make an icon in cookie))
OR
If you're still using Sense/Cookie slide over to settings with the slider, settings, menu, all settings (but doesn't always work depending on your setup)... also try "other"
More specifically using HTC instead of windows or NRG's startmenus... Backlight for example... does it work when you slider over to settings, Sound & Display, (arrow down to) Backlight?

*edit*
Like the new avatar? Out skiing with the kid last night, looked down & noticed his Rossi skis said "ENERGY"... LOL
I'm using WinStart. I'm going to try changing out of it. I seem to be having some performance issues as well as the issues i stated before. I'll also play with the icons and see if i can fix it that way. I think i just needed a slap upside the head.

Thanks and thanked!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

When on the Opera tab in landscape mode, does anyone's screen look like this?

Like the screen is not centered? It smooched to the left. I'm using GTX Jan 06 ROM, and it's always looked like this in every other GTX ROM I've tried.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

I've noticed that in landscape mode the tabs are off...

Does anyone happen know of a way to fix this? This isn't something new, I've had this problem for a while on GTX.

Last edited by Exit24; 01-27-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorek View Post
I was having really good luck with this ROM (29007) until today. My home page and the quick links are completely hosed. Page number 2 (default main) can no longer be accessed via slides. It is stuck on Page 3 and it won't move to the right. Quick links don't move up and down either. Trust me...I didn't change anything. One minute it was fine....next it was hosed. I tried going into the CHTeditor and importing the default home settings but all it did was wipe out my quick link icons. See attached screen shot. Any ideas?? I am trying to not have to reload. Thanks!!

Thats happened to me a couple times before - today too, in fact - and a simple soft reset always fixes it for me.

David
Old 01-27-2011, 11:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

hurdpcs is keeping up the good workhurdpcs is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
Noted. Can you please try this test again with that method you claim where BT hang up works for you?

I ran the the following test with the following rom Jan26 Energy 29007 Sense w cookie 2.0.

With the rom installed from scratch with no other software installed and no contact or email installed I tried calling and it would not hang up, tried several times. Next test was to disable Sense in Settings-Home. without rebooting attempted to make a call and hangup, hangup failed on several calls. Rebooted phone with Sense disabled, hangs up everytime. Reenabled Sense w/o reboooting phone, Sense works and it hangs up everytime.

More to follow on next post...
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:39 PM
N00b

I ran the exact same test as the first test except with about 100 contacts installed via PIM Backup, no email setup and got the exact same result as the first test.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:50 PM
N00b

On the third set of tests Sense is enabled, about 100 contacts are loaded, no email setup, rebooted phone made a data connection via Opera to a non-cached site, closed Opera, went to comm manager, disconnected data connection and attempted a bluetooth hangup, worked perfect. Just for fun I re-enabled the data connection and tried again, hangup failed. I turned data conn back off, hangup worked.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:29 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendofov View Post
Hi Energy i was wanting to know if you could make a cab of ur compact startmenu Please and thank you for the great work you do
Compact=quickmenu, google it...available 4 DL in 1000 places
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
I'm using WinStart. I'm going to try changing out of it. I seem to be having some performance issues as well as the issues i stated before. I'll also play with the icons and see if i can fix it that way. I think i just needed a slap upside the head.
Thanks and thanked!
started a thread under tp2, dream phone... recomended winstart... EVERYONE was having issues... i wasnt, but was on beta2, not on the RC llike the rest... dump it.. use 2 love it.. now its way to cookie-ish, if u keep.. try beta2
or do what i do.. run panel, quick & winstart... bottom left softkey, top left, win hard key respectively! (and spb which has its own.. lol)
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development