PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 11:30 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog;2019182}

also... did anyone mention [B
NRG twitter about having tasks widget on the homescreen making CHT 2 unstable & crash Sense[/B]?!
I use the tasks widget without a problem. The only time I have found any widget to be problematic is when they are too close to other widgets. As a test, put them on a screen by themselves. Does it still crash?

Just a thought...
Old 12-23-2010, 11:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

dataman is just getting started
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

thank you all specially davidnt, I love this rom now...
my phone did a great job on the sms but it is not good for contacts outlook does much better. my phone creates duplicates.
I did the overclock to 710 and it is running nicely. thanks to davids signature again.

couple more questions about this ROM:

1. How do I use CTRL C and CTRL V on this phone and rom?

2. my contacts pictures look fuzzy since this phone has an awesome screen, what is the best way to redo the contacts pictures to make sure they have clear resolution?

3. I see the program CITY ID is that a shareware or it will stop working in 15-30 days? any free replacement for it if it is a paid program?

Last edited by dataman; 12-23-2010 at 11:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:56 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
cseifer,
Thanks for that reminder. Found the PRL update file but having trouble finding Mr. X provisioning cab. Can you post it and thanks.

Also, I notice on Energy rom 29005 Sencity CHT 2 rom my signal stays around 60% most all the time but flashing to other roms including stock, it stays usually aroung 100%. I wonder what the difference in this could be and thanks for all help.

Gary
Here Gary, this is the one I used:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...ile_update.cab

David
Old 12-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Dave,
Thanks. I have that file. I was referring to a Sprint provisioning file somewhat different and in addiiton to this file. But thanks again.

Gary
Old 12-24-2010, 12:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Dave,
Thanks. I have that file. I was referring to a Sprint provisioning file somewhat different and in addiiton to this file. But thanks again.

Gary
You shouldn't have to do any provisioning if you have Sprint. Only thing I do is go to settings>connections>connections>advanced> select Networks and make sure both are set to Sprint
Old 12-24-2010, 03:50 AM
cseifer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Dave,

Gary

MR. X Provisioning Cab
Sprint PRL/Firmware/Profile Updater

Last edited by cseifer; 12-24-2010 at 03:53 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lief4321 is a n00b
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprke81 View Post
To enter bootloader mode I need to push red end button volume down and reset all at once?
i just push and hold the power and volume down button for it to get ino bootloader
Old 12-24-2010, 09:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataman View Post
thank you all specially davidnt, I love this rom now...
my phone did a great job on the sms but it is not good for contacts outlook does much better. my phone creates duplicates.
I did the overclock to 710 and it is running nicely. thanks to davids signature again.

couple more questions about this ROM:

1. How do I use CTRL C and CTRL V on this phone and rom?

2. my contacts pictures look fuzzy since this phone has an awesome screen, what is the best way to redo the contacts pictures to make sure they have clear resolution?

3. I see the program CITY ID is that a shareware or it will stop working in 15-30 days? any free replacement for it if it is a paid program?
Look for Rhodium Keyboard Config.
This will allow you to program ctrl c and ctrl v.

I can attach my config file if you are interested. It contains ctrl c, ctrl v, ctrl x and has custom mapping of the up and down volume buttons when in email (allows me to use the volume buttons to move to the next or previous messages rather easy)

EDIT: Attached my keyboardconfig file. If you want to use it, rename it from .zip to .xml and then import the settings.

Contains the following:
CTRL C (Copy)
CTRL V (Paste)
CTRL X (Cut)
Volumn Down and UP while in Moblie Outlook (moves up and down the messages in the inbox and folders you are in)
Mute Button Double Click (Toggle WiFi)
Mute Button Long Press (Toggle Bluetooth)
Attached Files
File Type: zip KeyboardConfig.zip (12.6 KB, 71 views) Click for barcode!

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th

Last edited by PPCFreak; 12-24-2010 at 09:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lief4321 View Post
i just push and hold the power and volume down button for it to get ino bootloader
Not sure if maybe this is a difference between carriers TP2s, but Verizon does require down volume, power key and push he reset button to get to bootloader.

Or look for the bootloader cab that is in this thread. much hander than all the button combinations.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

I guess no new CHT 1.8.5 ROM's - Maybe NRG is done with them. I hope not. CHT 2.0 just does not run well on my phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development