PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

I left Mighty to come to the Energy, and I won't go back. But Bluetooth worked better on the dark side. I wish it was so simple that it was a stack or a file issue, NRGY tried a different stack a while back, it was no better.

I also have a old windows 6.1 phone (SMT5800) which works FANTASTIC on Bluetooth. In fact, the windows 6.1 phone will show up in Windows 7 with bluetooth phone controls, where the TP2 does not. As I mentioned before, I set the hang up delay to 3000, and it seems to help a little.

I just flashed the ROM to the Latest 23xxx Cookie classic. A little shaky at the start here, but we'll give it a couple of days.

I can see since the October ROM, that the Album, Messaging option still does not work, Still have to use the Mail, Picture messaging option. I am having problems in email, where the bottom half of the message is missing. It's like the soft keyboard is deployed, but it's not. I thought it might be swipe, but it's not that either.

I am excited however, that the Group messaging is working now. It didn't before. I didn't realize he fixed it!
Old 12-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [Solved] Ringtone routed to bluetooth headphone only

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalim View Post
AT LAST found a solution for the problem of mute ringtone from phone speaker when bluetooth handsfree is connected and the ringtone is only heard through headset so i got to miss alot of calls while driving as l dont put headset in my ear all the time.
searching the forums and google for days lead me to a registry entry to disable A2DP to bluetooth:
All credit goes to FENUX from XDA forums who first posted this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WIDCOMM\Plugin\HandsFr ee]"SupportedFeatures"=dword:000005EF (1519)
This way is enabled and just set to "0" and the A2DP is disabled

and there are further settings from Fenux post in XDA:
0x001 - Three-way calling
0x002 - EC and/or NR function
0x004 - Voice recognition function
0x008 - In-band ring tone capability (this is the relevant one)
0x010 - Attach a number to a voice tag
0x020 - Ability to reject a call
0x040 - Enhanced call status
0x080 - Enhanced call control (I also enabled this one, but I haven't verified it's actually working yet)
0x100 - Extended error result codes

and the original HFP 1.5 codes from bluetooth.com
http://bluetooth.com/SiteCollectionD...PEC_V10r01.pdf

if somebody can write a program to modify these settings it would be great

Hope I could have helped someone

best of luck
My question is, What changed in the ROM to cause this? A2DP has been enabled before with no problems. What features will I lose by disabling this?
Old 12-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

mquinn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mquinn
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

This will be my third post and no answer but has anyone had a problem with syncing there phone? After the Nov 25th flash my phone will not do anything but charge when I hook it up to my computer. Thank You
Old 12-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn View Post
This will be my third post and no answer but has anyone had a problem with syncing there phone? After the Nov 25th flash my phone will not do anything but charge when I hook it up to my computer. Thank You
What operating system?
Which Rom did you flash?
Did you try to go back to stock?
Any error messages?

Last edited by Jim8181; 12-04-2010 at 01:19 AM.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:04 AM
Lurker

mquinn is a n00b

Thank you for noticing my post I appreciate it! I am running Energy ROM-Nov 24th Cookie 219 Dinik glass version. But for some reason after that flash my phone will not connect via Activesync just charge the phone is all it doesnt recognize a connection. I did a hard reset a couple of times and have tried to reflash but without a connection I am stuck...
Old 12-04-2010, 03:07 AM
Lurker

mquinn is a n00b

Sorry its the 25th flash the 24th was fine but I had problems making a sync connection after the 25th Energy Cookie dinik 219 version.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ok, i asked this question a while back and got no response so i figured i would ask again.

does the "mark message as read" feature of the messaging widget for cht2.0 final work for any of you? can someone test it? the same feature for the email widget works as it should. what i experience is that if i turn it on the message is marked as read after the time interval even if i don't view the messaging widget. Stanton told me that the feature works for sure on the standard energy rom with cht2.0 installed (not cooked in). Stanton suggested that it could be a bug created by how nrg cooks cht in.

somebody please help me out, this has been driving me crazy for weeks. thanks
Old 12-04-2010, 04:05 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Sorry its the 25th flash the 24th was fine but I had problems making a sync connection after the 25th Energy Cookie dinik 219 version.
What operating system? Win7? Vista? XP?
Old 12-04-2010, 08:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon, HTC Trophy, Windows 7.5

Clem2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
no problem here...........
Old 12-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
ok, i asked this question a while back and got no response so i figured i would ask again.

does the "mark message as read" feature of the messaging widget for cht2.0 final work for any of you? can someone test it? the same feature for the email widget works as it should. what i experience is that if i turn it on the message is marked as read after the time interval even if i don't view the messaging widget. Stanton told me that the feature works for sure on the standard energy rom with cht2.0 installed (not cooked in). Stanton suggested that it could be a bug created by how nrg cooks cht in.

somebody please help me out, this has been driving me crazy for weeks. thanks
You were able to get the email mark as read to work?

I have only been able to get the SMS mark as read to work, email doesn't seem to work.

Would be nice if it did work.

I am on NRG 23699 CHT2.0 sencity Nov25th.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development