PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 03:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

hey guys, i have a question about xda_uc. im really liking this feature and i have it set up to install all my cabs, setup my emails, contacts install a few reg entries and a few other things. but for the life of me, i cant get it to copy files from the xda_uc folder to different directories on my phone. i have files i need to copy to windows, program files, etc but i cant figure out how to make it copy the files automatically.

i have searched but all the searching has only confused me lol.

this is what i tried, although it didnt work... i created folders the same way i wanted them to copy to the device and placed them in a folder named "copy2root".
example: xda_uc\copy2root\windows\ and placed files i wanted copied to the windows folder inside. i did this for other folders as well. that did not work... what am i doing wrong?
Old 12-02-2010, 03:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

IIVisionII is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

I'm about to switch and try the new 23149 Sensity rom, but just had one question. On the compact start menu on my current rom (21916 dinik) the compact start menu will show a tiny arrow on the bottom that says "more" if there are too many items, where the tiny arrow will just show more of the list. My friend has the newer 6.5x sensity rom and his compact start menu has a little scrolling feature in addition to the little arrows (IE. you must scroll up or down sometimes to get to the button to click to get more of the list to show). Is there any way to get rid of this scrolling and just go back to the normal tiny arrows?

I'll try to get a pic and attach it.
Screenshot 1 = How i want it
Screenshot 2 = How it is with new rom (see circled areas for new arrows)
- scrolling down gives the same "more" option even in screen 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (11.3 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (10.5 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 25| 21916|23699 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
installed it and works fine and everything looks good, no issues that i seen.
Of course it works good

Now i have only to understand how to eliminate the "curtain" with the buttons call/Talk/delete that covers the bottom of the dialer (it covers the Conference button on the right and a part of the keyboard shadow).
It is cooked in.
Even when we retract the dialpad (by pressing the blue icon in the middle) that curtain remains...
I would be glad if someone can help me to eliminate it and use the buttons in the dialer.

I have attached a screenshot of what i mean
It covers dialer's buttons (with conference function) and a part of the dialpad shadows!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Immagine.jpg (3.6 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

scott31337 is a n00b

New kitchens/ROMS are nice - and I appreciate the work that you do NRG Running Energy.RHODCDMA.23149.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass - Haven't updated in a couple months, glad I did - was running a standard Cookie from September - needed to task29/Upgrade - All is well for now
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC P3600
Carrier: Vodafone

aalim is just getting started
Talking [Solved] Ringtone routed to bluetooth headphone only

AT LAST found a solution for the problem of mute ringtone from phone speaker when bluetooth handsfree is connected and the ringtone is only heard through headset so i got to miss alot of calls while driving as l dont put headset in my ear all the time.
searching the forums and google for days lead me to a registry entry to disable A2DP to bluetooth:
All credit goes to FENUX from XDA forums who first posted this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WIDCOMM\Plugin\HandsFr ee]"SupportedFeatures"=dword:000005EF (1519)
This way is enabled and just set to "0" and the A2DP is disabled

and there are further settings from Fenux post in XDA:
0x001 - Three-way calling
0x002 - EC and/or NR function
0x004 - Voice recognition function
0x008 - In-band ring tone capability (this is the relevant one)
0x010 - Attach a number to a voice tag
0x020 - Ability to reject a call
0x040 - Enhanced call status
0x080 - Enhanced call control (I also enabled this one, but I haven't verified it's actually working yet)
0x100 - Extended error result codes

and the original HFP 1.5 codes from bluetooth.com
http://bluetooth.com/SiteCollectionD...PEC_V10r01.pdf

if somebody can write a program to modify these settings it would be great

Hope I could have helped someone

best of luck

Last edited by aalim; 12-02-2010 at 11:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

fishboy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
hey guys, i have a question about xda_uc. im really liking this feature and i have it set up to install all my cabs, setup my emails, contacts install a few reg entries and a few other things. but for the life of me, i cant get it to copy files from the xda_uc folder to different directories on my phone. i have files i need to copy to windows, program files, etc but i cant figure out how to make it copy the files automatically.

i have searched but all the searching has only confused me lol.

this is what i tried, although it didnt work... i created folders the same way i wanted them to copy to the device and placed them in a folder named "copy2root".
example: xda_uc\copy2root\windows\ and placed files i wanted copied to the windows folder inside. i did this for other folders as well. that did not work... what am i doing wrong?
XDA_UC has the ability to execute Mortscripts, so you can create one containing copy commands.

Create a file with the extension ".mscr" and insert a "copy" command for each file you want to copy, or use the "xcopy" command for multiple files.

Copy syntax:

Copy(source file, target file [, overwrite?] )

Copy Example:

Copy("\Storage Card\Application Settings\CHT\CHT_softkey_advanced.png", "\Windows\CHT_softkey_advanced.png", TRUE)

XCopy Syntax:

XCopy(source files, target directory [, overwrite?[, subdirs? ] ] )

XCopy Example:

XCopy("\Storage Card\Application Settings\CHT\*.png", "\Windows", TRUE, TRUE)

You can find information about additional commands (i.e. MkDir(Directory)) and other things you can do by referring to the MortScript manual found here: www.sto-helit.de - Downloads - MortScript (PC, PPC, Smartphone, PNA): Program

When finished, copy the script file to the XDA_UC folder.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

chlatboy is a n00b

somehow i ended up with energy 23699~ :/
Old 12-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Just wanted to let everyone know that i updated my PRL and it went from 60671 to 60672 so update your PRL if you have the Sprint PRL and Profile update cab installed, if not then download it from the thread paperclip.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:46 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that i updated my PRL and it went from 60671 to 60672 so update your PRL if you have the Sprint PRL and Profile update cab installed, if not then download it from the thread paperclip.
Notice a improvement?

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 12-02-2010, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

friedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have a Verizon TP2. Out of curiousity, what the heck is a PRL anyhow?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development