View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 03:54 AM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

hey guys, i have a question about xda_uc. im really liking this feature and i have it set up to install all my cabs, setup my emails, contacts install a few reg entries and a few other things. but for the life of me, i cant get it to copy files from the xda_uc folder to different directories on my phone. i have files i need to copy to windows, program files, etc but i cant figure out how to make it copy the files automatically.

i have searched but all the searching has only confused me lol.

this is what i tried, although it didnt work... i created folders the same way i wanted them to copy to the device and placed them in a folder named "copy2root".
example: xda_uc\copy2root\windows\ and placed files i wanted copied to the windows folder inside. i did this for other folders as well. that did not work... what am i doing wrong?