PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
you gotta try iphone today, screw the name phobia.. :>)) 10 steps up from easy, easy to change icons, got fav @ bottom... etc..

Try it first, don't even have to remove either & still pop on SPB after... I've edit my first post on these a couple pages back ck it out..
iPhoneToday v1.5.2 (Apr 15, 2010) - xda-developers
weather for it
[MortScript] IPTWeather_20101111 AccuWeather, My Location/Latitude, iPhoneToday/S2U2 - xda-developers

*edit* just read your post last screen...
"just want something simple & easy"... lol & now you want to edit icon pics... lol, next thing you know you'll want clouds that move across the screen :>))))))
i like iphonetoday. have tried it and its nice.. how can i add more pages? the default cab option only gives me 3 pages.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

woowoo is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
it sounds like you havent ran the carrier provisioning app. you can find it in the start menu. that should solve your issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
please look at one of my posts and in the signature block you'll see a link for the FAQ for this series of roms, it has a lot of information.

to answer your question, once you flash the rom, hard reset again and then start setting your phone up, once it boots up for the first time you need to provision it for your network, its under start menu>tools>carrier provisioning and then it should set the network and all that up for verizon network, you'll also need to get the verizon keyboard fix so that the keyboard works for your verizon phone, its in the paperclip for this thread here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=86489

here is the link for the FAQ's in case you can't find it: http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...er_Suggestions
Thank you puff601 and KIOWA69. I was just logging back in to report I'm an idiot and found the carrier provisioning. Glad you both confirmed that was my problem.

Thank you for the links KIOWA69. They are exactly what I needed to get started. This ROM is WAY better than the factory.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by woowoo View Post
Thank you puff601 and KIOWA69. I was just logging back in to report I'm an idiot and found the carrier provisioning. Glad you both confirmed that was my problem.

Thank you for the links KIOWA69. They are exactly what I needed to get started. This ROM is WAY better than the factory.
glad to hear you got it figured out, and welcome to the NRG rom and thread.

yeah definitely read up that FAQ as it has a lot of great information, if you have a question that you don't see in there feel free to ask or pm someone for help, and i'm going to give you your first rep points!
Old 11-16-2010, 06:58 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cganesh75 View Post
i like iphonetoday. have tried it and its nice.. how can i add more pages? the default cab option only gives me 3 pages.
Most importantly if you use a different startmenu (settings, start menu layout (last 3) AND you uncheck settings/home/>>/sense
Reboot
Then goto either arkswitch (if you haven't disabled it yet in windows\startup) or settings/system/memory & check your free RAM!! You should have over 110 MB!! stuff should fly

More pages... lol, don't know right off, i'm wifi tether on it now, but don't know where it is! LOL, will ck when I find it.. was vacuuming car outside..

First thing I did was reduce the size of all the icons right away when I got in there... essentially gave me another page (more per page)...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:07 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

I think 3 is the most it lets you have

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-16-2010, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here is a Task 29 without any drivers - startup animation only.

I did not make this - got it here on PPCG a while ago.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mavblues Task29.zip (452.7 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:56 PM
I MADE IT!!!

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP

All you SPB guys out there here is a nice WP7 theme for SPB im running in now and liking it more and more

[THEME] MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 V3.1 Theme for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.5 - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

No criticism intended but just reporting some behavior on my Sprint TP2 after running Task29, installing latest Sencity 28244 Cookie 2.0 rom, provisioning, I then installed cabs among which were Voce Command (proper version, thanks for links Teradog) and also TellMe.

Running Panel Start menu replacement, I note when Voice command executes to call someone Panel start menu appears. I also noticed that when TellMe is launched, my in call phone screen appears behind the TellMe screen before any command is issued to TellMe.

These behaviors occur both with or without grphics drivers installed.

Has anyone else seen this and if so, is it normal or if not, any solutions and thanks much.

Gary
Old 11-16-2010, 09:06 PM
I MADE IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
No criticism intended but just reporting some behavior on my Sprint TP2 after running Task29, installing latest Sencity 28244 Cookie 2.0 rom, provisioning, I then installed cabs among which were Voce Command (proper version, thanks for links Teradog) and also TellMe.

Running Panel Start menu replacement, I note when Voice command executes to call someone Panel start menu appears. I also noticed that when TellMe is launched, my in call phone screen appears behind the TellMe screen before any command is issued to TellMe.

These behaviors occur both with or without grphics drivers installed.

Has anyone else seen this and if so, is it normal or if not, any solutions and thanks much.

Gary
Not using either but i to am on the lastest sencity (I love the slider icons) and i have noticed in the last day or so that if i make a change to sense and go to restart sense that it just wont do it. I have to reset the phone for it to start all over again.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

I can confirm samsung tellme does have a background on it. It is usually the last program I was running. haven't noticed any issue with the function of tellme--just some background graphics
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development