View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 06:30 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by woowoo View Post
Thank you puff601 and KIOWA69. I was just logging back in to report I'm an idiot and found the carrier provisioning. Glad you both confirmed that was my problem.

Thank you for the links KIOWA69. They are exactly what I needed to get started. This ROM is WAY better than the factory.
glad to hear you got it figured out, and welcome to the NRG rom and thread.

yeah definitely read up that FAQ as it has a lot of great information, if you have a question that you don't see in there feel free to ask or pm someone for help, and i'm going to give you your first rep points!