PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
i hear that s2w crimson theme looks great with sencity. thats the rout i think im goin to take
Interesting. Got link?
Old 11-08-2010, 10:32 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Interesting. Got link?
3RD post!!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...-3rd-post.html

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-08-2010, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

New ROMs updating... Changelog from HD2 forum

November 8th, 2010

21864 build
Dutch language for CHT Editor added
Updated to build 21684 !
Updated Palringo to 2.5.3 (more features and more languages added)
Updated Arkswitch to 1.2 in 6.5.X builds
Updated to Opera 9.7 36027
CHTState updated to solve battery drain issues with CHT 2.0
Games fixed in Dutch ROMs
Lots of graphics updates to .Sencity ROMs ! (roostcity's icons also cooked in!)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Before I get too into it, What does everyone think about something like:
1. NRG Wiki Rules
a. Proposed Rules
2. Frequently Asked Questions
a. Answered
i. NRG
ii. Backing up
Sashimi
XDA_UC
b. Overclocking
c. SSM
d. MMS
e. Star Menus
f. GPS
g. Battery
h. Data
i. Provisioning
j. Lockscreen
k. Dialers
l. Installing programs
m. Propose a Question
3. Suggestions for next rom
a. Propose a Suggestions
4. Confirmed Issues
a. Report an Issue

My thoughts are we create some rules about the where new questions/suggestions should be posted: under "propose a question" Once they get asnwered we move them to the "answered questions". same thing for issues etc. I was thinking we could organize the faq by keyword like a glossary. thoughts?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Before I get too into it, What does everyone think about something like:
1. NRG Wiki Rules
a. Proposed Rules
2. Frequently Asked Questions
a. Answered
i. NRG
ii. Backing up
Sashimi
XDA_UC
b. Overclocking
c. SSM
d. MMS
e. Star Menus
f. GPS
g. Battery
h. Data
i. Provisioning
j. Lockscreen
k. Dialers
l. Installing programs
m. Propose a Question
3. Suggestions for next rom
a. Propose a Suggestions
4. Confirmed Issues
a. Report an Issue

My thoughts are we create some rules about the where new questions/suggestions should be posted: under "propose a question" Once they get asnwered we move them to the "answered questions". same thing for issues etc. I was thinking we could organize the faq by keyword like a glossary. thoughts?
I think the logic is good. There definitely have to be some rules that can be applied otherwise it will end up that all of the random questions will get posted there instead of the forum. I think the wiki needs to stay easy to use and applicable to the base of the ROM and not necessarily the variety of versions (ie Cookie, Titanium, MaxSense, etc.)

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:04 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

agree'd... If not we will just be as unorganized as this thread in certain area's
Old 11-08-2010, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

@NRGZ28 Energy
HD2 ROMS upload complete.. Rhodium uploading now.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:11 AM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Well.... to address the no slide bar zoom....

Yeah it doesn't have it but to me... saying that's the lone reason you're keeping 9.7 is like saying I'd rather own a penny than a quarter becuase I like the color copper better.
This analogy makes no sense! I prefer 9.7 because it has a feature I like and use frequently. Does everyone need to go buy a new razor if their old one works well? No.

Quote:
I'm not sure if you've tried the latest version of Opera 10 (there's 2) but it has intelligent one click zooming which to me eliminates, for me, the need for the zoom bar. One tap accurately (and quickly zooms and resizes).. I've never had the need to be in an inbetween zoom state (which I believe is the apeal to a slidebar).
There's no "intelligent one click zooming" in Opera 10. By default, the double-tap zoom is set at 100%. You can change this to anywhere from 60% - 200%. But it's a static setting without any intelligence behind the zoom.

Quote:
Again the speed increase from 9.7 (make sure you add the D3D drivers), the other added features I mentioned, and also the new user interface, I think, puts opera 10 in another league.

IMO I think Opera 10 should be stock and user have the option to put the 9.7 cab on
To be fair, I installed Opera 10 with the 3D3 drivers (actually, I discover this is the same as NeoS2007_Driverpack_3, which I was already using) for the past couple days. I do notice slightly smoother scrolling but that's my only pro for Opera 10. I find it's slower to display sites and doesn't link to the Sense bookmark tab.

At any rate, all I'm trying to say is that given the ease and lack of benefit from cooking in Opera 10, it's simply better to NOT cook it in and let those who want to install it themselves.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:34 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Yes I believe so...

DaveTN... do you want your FAQ in there?
GTEN.... if you setup the wiki, we'll be able to change it as we see fit, correct?
Teradog... any words of wisdom?
Cheers, still alive.. sorry
hmmm... ok, Dave, I don't think they're talking about the help stuff we put out a long time ago, think they're talking about the Top questions a dozen or so pages ago put together in prep/summary for NRG day long visit...

That was kind of a quick list, when i first put together, probably want to re-order based on most common first...

I've still got a few pages to read here.. so I'll update this post if wifey lets me do more :>)) Gotta get up in 4 hours so need to go down soon..

Maybe reading will clear up the user input vs what's been created by G10..

*edit* read another page... perhaps a "controlled" part of wiki? ... probably not possible, some have mentioned possible cluster if not... different approach to a FAQ that's for sure...

Has anyone checked out the existing Energy FAQ in my sig?! Some ideas there...

Definitely need to get in and clean that up a bit & add NRG's answers as well... G10 you may want to look at the other link someone post with NRG's answers... I'll update with the post when time..

gTen, will try to PM you tomorrow to discuss, thanks

Last edited by teradog; 11-09-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:49 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Twitter says Rhod ROM's are complete....??

*edit* yea ooxteme 'foot tap'
I gotta crash.. later, go twit him, maybe he put'm in the wrong spot :>))

Last edited by teradog; 11-09-2010 at 12:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development