PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 03:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: motorola q 9c
Carrier: sprint

websiteworld is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Does anyone know if it is possible to make the in call recording store the files on the storage card? Mine has the option set to storage, but will never store them there and puts them in the notes folder on the internal memory.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Originally Posted by Agentz919
Well found one bug that has been posted on here already. The top battery on the titanium ROM does not work... it always shows me at 100% battery. Going to try to download nuebattery to see if that will fix it. I have searched for a fix but no one responded to all of the others that had the same issue. Also the top right task menu decides not to work every once in a while too, not sure if it is because I changed something or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
well if a lot of us get down to using titanuim again NRG might just start updating them more frequently..
Come oN NRG more frequently updated titanuim roms please
I've run spb from time to time (when things seem to slow or boring) since I bought it back in the Mogul era. Recently tried out Mskips SPB WP7 w/ Energy titanium. Loved it but had the same issue so I dug in to my cab archive in put in a old trusted BilboBrian taskbar (clean black and white one) cab and fixed the problem. I'd suggest searching for a taskbar you like and try it out.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
So, I'm curious, does the spb install completely remove & replace whatever startmenu you are using in the ROM? I'm guessing not, because if I switch back to my today screen (Cookie2, Easy or iphone) it still has a settings & it's the same as when I left it. So the question, if you simply installed it over the top of the orig cookie & startmenu, it would have less RAM correct? (I installed it over a startmenu I had already changed to panel.. thus already had the RAM savings).. So, using the NRG ROM is essential unless you want to do it manually as linked below...?! (thoughts?)

[/URL]
yo teradog,
you are right on that one.
If you install it over the regular cooked in Start Menu (which loads on default) you have considerably less ram than if you use a start menu replacement.
ideal scenario is to load a start menu replacement and then disable sense as well (if you are using a sense compatible Rom).
SPB works even better on a Titanuim, cause there is no sense and hence even more program memory...... but the only problemo with Titanium roms is that NRG does not update as frequently so if you want the latest roms..well its a wait
and that does not go down too well with us flash junkies does it???LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:59 AM
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
yo teradog,
If you install it over the regular cooked in Start Menu (which loads on default) you have considerably less ram than if you use a start menu replacement.
ideal scenario is to load a start menu replacement and then disable sense as well (if you are using a sense compatible Rom).
SPB works even better on a Titanuim, cause there is no sense and hence even more program memory...... but the only problemo with Titanium roms is that NRG does not update as frequently so if you want the latest roms..well its a wait
LOL, you are already proving you are a flash junkie! Not only downloading the newest system but downloading the different variables. God bless WinMo and hopefully soon WM7.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:05 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
yo teradog,
+1. Also agree, always preferred SPB on a titanium base. Speed is awesome if you can break the addiction of fancy moving things. Fortunately we have options for our moods.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:08 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Originally Posted by Agentz919
Well found one bug that has been posted on here already. The top battery on the titanium ROM does not work... it always shows me at 100% battery. Going to try to download nuebattery to see if that will fix it. I have searched for a fix but no one responded to all of the others that had the same issue. Also the top right task menu decides not to work every once in a while too, not sure if it is because I changed something or not.

I've run spb from time to time (when things seem to slow or boring) since I bought it back in the Mogul era. Recently tried out Mskips SPB WP7 w/ Energy titanium. Loved it but had the same issue so I dug in to my cab archive in put in a old trusted BilboBrian taskbar (clean black and white one) cab and fixed the problem. I'd suggest searching for a taskbar you like and try it out.
Here's a link to one of the taskbars that fixed the 100% problem
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...8-22-10-a.html
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Here's a link to one of the taskbars that fixed the 100% problem
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...8-22-10-a.html
+1 Thanks for the taskbar.
Will check it out on my next titanium flash
Old 10-28-2010, 06:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker

btw since some of us are also trying SPB can anyone post specs of using it on the reference rom? What Program Memory and Ram on first boot?
Old 10-28-2010, 09:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
New Dialer with contact pictures shown

Hi,
i am posting here LEO DIALER for Wm6.5.X.

Functions improved over original CDMA dialer:
- "Conference Mode" availabe
- the keypad icon is 100% aligned
- Contact Pictures shown when a call is made/received/missed

In the first screenshot you can see CDMA dialer (pics are shown in the dialer list, but when a call is made/received/missed the picture disappeared, covered by the symbol), in the second LEO dialer, the new one.

Here you can Download V1 (28.10.2010; 2.42mb)

Here you can Download V3 (19.04.2011; 1.7mb)

IMPORTANT:
- Before installing KILL CPROG (with Arkswitch or dotfred Task Manager)
- This Dialer is only for WM6.5.X (for example 21682, 23569, 23138, 28244, 29017...)

EDIT 19.04.2011
Released V3: all graphycal files already cooked in EnergyROM were removed, so now the installation file is lighter (and also some space on internal storage is saved).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01_Cooked in.jpg (9.8 KB, 265 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 02_Added.jpg (9.7 KB, 272 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Monfro; 04-19-2011 at 05:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic S2
Carrier: sprint

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
Thanks just thought it would be easy to use SPBBackup full restore if it is same exact rom just an update

IE: oct 25 rom energy touch 2,0

then same exact rom just an update to date.. rom energy touch 2.0

i am still learning and reading i guess will have to play with it and let it crash heheeheh
Thank you again will try the battery cab .

i will just have to wait for newer version of the same rom and test the SPB backup and will post if it does work or not

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development