View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 03:32 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Originally Posted by Agentz919
Well found one bug that has been posted on here already. The top battery on the titanium ROM does not work... it always shows me at 100% battery. Going to try to download nuebattery to see if that will fix it. I have searched for a fix but no one responded to all of the others that had the same issue. Also the top right task menu decides not to work every once in a while too, not sure if it is because I changed something or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
well if a lot of us get down to using titanuim again NRG might just start updating them more frequently..
Come oN NRG more frequently updated titanuim roms please
I've run spb from time to time (when things seem to slow or boring) since I bought it back in the Mogul era. Recently tried out Mskips SPB WP7 w/ Energy titanium. Loved it but had the same issue so I dug in to my cab archive in put in a old trusted BilboBrian taskbar (clean black and white one) cab and fixed the problem. I'd suggest searching for a taskbar you like and try it out.