PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 12:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonil18 View Post
where did u download it from ???? man i would really appreciate if u can share it....
No problem!! get it here: xda-developers

Actually when u disable the Android lockscreen & go to CHT editor and enable CHT Lockscreen & choose the HD Mini Lockscreen it has a Sencity theme applied & looks really nice!! Im not sure if thats NRG's work or because I installed that cab... LOL Im satisfied, doesnt look "exactly" like the sencity screenshots at xda but good enough for me!!

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 10-12-2010 at 01:03 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:26 AM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

I've noticed a weird bug w/ the sencity toggle switches. when u activate them they turn into the old toggle switch from the regular cookie roms. from the screen shots on xda, the toggle switch is just supposed to light up and have a white halo around them. anyone else notice this??
Old 10-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

soonil18 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
No problem!! get it here: xda-developers

Actually when u disable the Android lockscreen & go to CHT editor and enable CHT Lockscreen & choose the HD Mini Lockscreen it has a Sencity theme applied & looks really nice!! Im not sure if thats NRG's work or because I installed that cab... LOL Im satisfied, doesnt look "exactly" like the sencity screenshots at xda but good enough for me!!
well for some reason it says installation unsuccessful on mine... is there any way you could send me that .cab that u r gonna make ... thanks

EDIT: those toggle switches works fone on mine... the difference from the original ones is that they don have those switch on-off icon.. its just shows the icon, example: weather icon when its off, but when u tap it or turn it on it shows u the on-off vertical bar as well... havent noticed any problem yet...
EDIT: i think i see what ur saying now... lol... mine does that too.. i thought that was how it was supposed to b.... my bad bro...

Last edited by soonil18; 10-12-2010 at 01:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:49 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonil18 View Post
well for some reason it says installation unsuccessful on mine... is there any way you could send me that .cab that u r gonna make ... thanks

EDIT: those toggle switches works fone on mine... the difference from the original ones is that they don have those switch on-off icon.. its just shows the icon, example: weather icon when its off, but when u tap it or turn it on it shows u the on-off vertical bar as well... havent noticed any problem yet...
EDIT: i think i see what ur saying now... lol... mine does that too.. i thought that was how it was supposed to b.... my bad bro...
Im glad Im not the only one having the issue with the toggle switches & the cab for the lockscreen is attached below
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sencity Lockscreen (WVGA).cab (102.1 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-12-2010, 04:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

hey guys. my location on if having issues. when I try to download the newest gps setting with quick gps, I keep getting the message that location is off even though its on. I have to go and turn location on again as if it is off when it show s it is on.. this happens everyone I try to download when the 7 days is almost up. any ideas?
Old 10-12-2010, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coach View Post
I'll back this up. Between my company's exchange server and My Phone, I can brick my phone and not even worry about it. I do use PIM for call history, but I'm not really that worried if I loose that.

Mix in a little XDA_UC and I am flashing twice a week and back up and running in 45 minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Im going to cosign with u guys, I use MyPhone to backup my browser favorites, word documents & ringtones. Works great for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
+1... It works great for my purposes.
Thank y'all for your replies.
I am glad I see others see the benefits. I wasn't sure if there was a huge flaw in MyPhone I was missing because hardly anybody in the forum ever mentions it. I like it can back up favourites, contacts, pictures, text messages, and even the SD card.
And by mistake I found another feature, you can move things to the archive, so they stay stored in the server but don't go back to the phone unless you take them out of the archive, for example old text messages. That can be very useful if you ever have to go back to one from months ago.
-As for printing, I found one piece of software, HP has a printing program for PPC, it is not the best but it works! It is free too!
- I am trying to find a registry tweak to make the predictive text work like it did in my Palm 800w, where it not only suggests a word, but it actually suggests often used phrases, anybody know it?
Old 10-12-2010, 12:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

PapaPrem is keeping up the good workPapaPrem is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

*if using startmenu replacements "panel" or "CSM" (compact/quickmenu) I'd do zero or 24/26... if not 10-16...
*if dumping arkswitch & unchecking sense here: start, settings, personal, home (depending on the startmenu..) & using MMapplauncher=110 MB free, then zero or 28/32!! (110 MB free with 22pp)
Don't even have it on panel startmenu.. never used it

Thanks man. I'll try the 0 PP on NRG's next GTX release. I don't see too many posts from those using the GTX ROM. I'm guessing that there's just not too many people using that variant or it's not too problematic of a ROM. Hopefully the latter.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaPrem View Post
Thanks man. I'll try the 0 PP on NRG's next GTX release. I don't see too many posts from those using the GTX ROM. I'm guessing that there's just not too many people using that variant or it's not too problematic of a ROM. Hopefully the latter.
I used it, and liked the way it looked. I had a problem answering calls though. And it is a phone, I want to be able to answer calls (both, work and personal). Also I heard that the white background uses more battery, I am not sure if that is true, since as far as I know the LCD gets all the light from the LEDs on the sides and then blocks it in different ways to give different colours, so white background should not affect battery consumption. But I am not an electrical engineer, so I might have misunderstood the way these work. I know the OLED displays work very different, each pixel is a separate LED, so there yes, a white would use more battery.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO FTW

o0adam0o is just getting started

bookmarking this. I wanna try this out.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

spyadk is a n00b

hi. i recently purchased the touch pro 2 and hardspl'ed my device. i was able to get the energy rom installed but the phone will not charge with the ac wall charger. when i plug in the ac charger, the phone picks up a connection (connect to pc) but does not charge (the charging led does not go on and the charge icon is not present at the title bar). i could only charge through usb connected to the pc.i flashed back to one of the sprint stock roms and was able to charge when plugging in the ac adapter. what could be the issue?i am using the htc mini-usb charger, not the extusb charger. could this be the cause of the problem?could this be due to the difference in registry settings / drivers?maybe i need to use a different radio?ive search for days and still cant find an answer. please advise. thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development