PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

soonil18 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

anybody having problem with the lock screen on sensecity rom 21680 ??? i mean it works great but even when i change my lock screen to CHT lock screen on CHT edit, it does not change anything.. my lock screen is still the same old android style with the original energy home screen background... when i go to CHT editor and tap on edit lock screen settings, it gives me this new screen that matches the sensecity rom.... but when i go back n lock it, its still the sale old android style... any help ???
Old 10-11-2010, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Im going to cosign with u guys, I use MyPhone to backup my browser favorites, word documents & ringtones. Works great for me
I'll back this up. Between my company's exchange server and My Phone, I can brick my phone and not even worry about it. I do use PIM for call history, but I'm not really that worried if I loose that.

Mix in a little XDA_UC and I am flashing twice a week and back up and running in 45 minutes.

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
Old 10-11-2010, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO - Touch Pro II

geejdee is keeping up the good workgeejdee is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to geejdee

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coach View Post
I'll back this up. Between my company's exchange server and My Phone, I can brick my phone and not even worry about it. I do use PIM for call history, but I'm not really that worried if I loose that.

Mix in a little XDA_UC and I am flashing twice a week and back up and running in 45 minutes.
Wow... I think we are doing about the same thing.. As soon as I flash and get things settle, I backup.. if the new rom is giving me problems I can always flash back to my last good rom in a hurry.. be it home or on the go....
Old 10-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

rrusek is a n00b

Incomming call and lockscreen issues.. I noticed that with the 2168x ROMS I am having issues answering calls if the lockscreen is active. I answer the call as usual by sliding answer (right to left) and it just sits there and the call eventually goes into VM. If I disable lockscreen then the issue goes away.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rob.

Last edited by rrusek; 10-12-2010 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrusek View Post
Incomming call and lockscreen issues.. I noticed that with the 2168x ROMS I am having issues answering calls if the lockscreen is active. I answer the call as usual by sliding answer (right to left) and it just sits there and the call eventually goes into VM. If I disable lockscreen then the issue goes away.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rob.
Im gonna try to see if I can duplicate this.

EDIT: Just gave it a try and its working fine for me
Old 10-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Lurker

soonil18 is a n00b

Quote:
Im gonna try to see if I can duplicate this.

EDIT: Just gave it a try and its working fine for me
so when u enable your lock screen, u r getting the sencity lock screen ??? or the old android type ??? mine works too but cant get the sencity lock screen...
Old 10-12-2010, 12:33 AM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonil18 View Post
so when u enable your lock screen, u r getting the sencity lock screen ??? or the old android type ??? mine works too but cant get the sencity lock screen...
Im getting the Android lock screen, I didnt know sencity had a lockscreen
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Lurker

soonil18 is a n00b

Quote:
Im getting the Android lock screen, I didnt know sencity had a lockscreen
yah i am getting the same.. if u go to CHT editor and tap on lockscreen settings it will show u this awesome sencity lockscreen.. thats what i wanna have...
Old 10-12-2010, 12:45 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonil18 View Post
yah i am getting the same.. if u go to CHT editor and tap on lockscreen settings it will show u this awesome sencity lockscreen.. thats what i wanna have...
I just downloaded the sencity lockscreen & just disabled the android lockscreen. IM going to see if I can get that lockscreen with the cab... U r right it looks nice!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Lurker

soonil18 is a n00b

Quote:
I just downloaded the sencity lockscreen & just disabled the android lockscreen. IM going to see if I can get that lockscreen with the cab... U r right it looks nice!
where did u download it from ???? man i would really appreciate if u can share it....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development