View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:24 PM
alalor
PPCGeeks Regular

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaPrem View Post
Thanks man. I'll try the 0 PP on NRG's next GTX release. I don't see too many posts from those using the GTX ROM. I'm guessing that there's just not too many people using that variant or it's not too problematic of a ROM. Hopefully the latter.
I used it, and liked the way it looked. I had a problem answering calls though. And it is a phone, I want to be able to answer calls (both, work and personal). Also I heard that the white background uses more battery, I am not sure if that is true, since as far as I know the LCD gets all the light from the LEDs on the sides and then blocks it in different ways to give different colours, so white background should not affect battery consumption. But I am not an electrical engineer, so I might have misunderstood the way these work. I know the OLED displays work very different, each pixel is a separate LED, so there yes, a white would use more battery.
This post has been thanked 1 times.