PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 05:22 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedmjb View Post
After months and months of doing the Irene Cara (a.k.a. Flashdance), I'm ready for something truly different. I love all of the tweaks and incremental improvements made by NRG, MicroSoft and the reset of the PPCGeeks / XDA community, but I'm also ready for some true innovation.
How about:
* A neural interface
* Holographic 3D display
* 16-core 64 bit cpu
* Dedicated GPU
* Fuel-cell battery
* Optional integrated George Foreman Grill
NICE!! Some posts I wish I could thank more than once!!! LOL!!
LOVE the entire list...

I've now gone the other way... simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
hey i found us yet another start menu replacement over at xda works well for me!!
[APP] MMAppLauncher v1.0 - Full Start Menu Replacement (WM 6.5, 6.5.x) - Beta Testing - xda-developers
It does lower your aval. ram some but really smooth scrolling!!!
OK update!!! I've dumped sense & been running MApplauncher above... working with 110 MB of FREE RAM. Few glitches... no HTC stuff, but love it. One thing I'd do different, & probably will later... reflash with 32 MB pp or pp of zero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliens50 View Post
Currently running Energy.RHODCDMA.21681.Sense2.5.Cookie.Classic.Oct. 08
Thanks for your input Teradog! Your posts are always helpful and informative.
No worries! Good luck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Are you using the NEW_Maxx134_Complete cab? I used that one but I was getting a few lock ups. Then I switched to his No SoD version and worked like a champ.
NoSD cool thanks for the tip... I'm running New & working fine... but will remember if issues..

HEY MAXXXXX that's 2 people on your cabs, thoughts???

Quote:
Originally Posted by udayse View Post
Done.
Uday
..thanked over there & here... ur name in first post.. pop to top :>))

Last edited by teradog; 10-10-2010 at 05:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium CDMA/GSM
Carrier: Iusacell / Telcel on Roaming

drmolle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Same with Me... I Flashed Oct 8th Cookie 2.0 ROM and noticed an extremely slow sense, in special when booting or after any Cookie Editor Modification. I solved the Office Shortcuts manually recreating the Shortcuts form Resco Explorer. I think it is safer to wait before all the bugs in a new ROMS got solved. As one of my Arthroscopy Professors always tells. Don´t be the first neither the last to test a new technique!!.
Greetings.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work

Wow! Teradog has no more sense. will he still make sense? His postings used to make a lot of sense!

Thank you Teradog for your advise. I turned off animation! Compact Start and sense menus are just as slow.
I will eventually flash a new ROM, but right now, I kind of got used to waiting maybe 1 or 1.5 seconds for the sense screen to display (or render). Also it seems to be running all right despite the slower speed.
I am afraid overclocking will kill my battery life; or overheat it, I am in Texas, and it gets hot outside, and I am outside as much as I can, so the phone is for quite some time in a hot environment almost every day.
But overall, it works fine, and it is a phone after all. It makes and receives calls fine now (not the case on the last ROM), and that is the most important part!
One weird thing, when sense is starting, the windows menu button has some cool colours that don't look like the windows logo at all, after it finishes booting, it goes to the traditional windows white logo. Anybody knows how to keep the coloured logo?

Last edited by alalor; 10-10-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:08 AM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Just when we all thought it was safe to go into the water...enter, .sencity!

NRG:

.Sencity themed WVGA ROMs are uploading... Screenshots> http://digs.by/aonceA http://digs.by/cA4phc 38 minutes ago via Digsby

This is the theme thread on XDA: [PRJ][THEME] .sencity 0.5 (beta) | WVGA Sense 2.5 CHT 1.8.5 - xda-developers

Looks awesome but I think only compatible with CHT 1.8.5 though
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO - Touch Pro II

geejdee is keeping up the good workgeejdee is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to geejdee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
Just when we all thought it was safe to go into the water...enter, .sencity!

NRG:

.Sencity themed WVGA ROMs are uploading... Screenshots> http://digs.by/aonceA http://digs.by/cA4phc 38 minutes ago via Digsby

This is the theme thread on XDA: [PRJ][THEME] .sencity 0.5 (beta) | WVGA Sense 2.5 CHT 1.8.5 - xda-developers

Looks awesome but I think only compatible with CHT 1.8.5 though
Yep, I notice it also... and since I'm on the 2.0 Dinik rom, I think I will just download and store incase I get bored.....lol
Old 10-11-2010, 01:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

The new Sencity themed ROM is sick!! Really liking this more than Dinik Glass! Thanks NRG for something different & new!! Ok for real this time, Im done flashing LOL
Old 10-11-2010, 01:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

HEY GUYS! How've you all been? It's been a long time since I've popped up in this thread..must say- the Epic 4g doesn't have as much spark as it does here..
Old 10-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Resolve is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
The new Sencity themed ROM is sick!! Really liking this more than Dinik Glass! Thanks NRG for something different & new!! Ok for real this time, Im done flashing LOL
Can you post a screenshot of the new theme? Thanks.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA
Carrier: PLAY Poland

GlobuS is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
Read or search: [PRJ][THEME] .sencity 0.5 (beta) | WVGA Sense 2.5 CHT 1.8.5 - xda-developers
Old 10-11-2010, 02:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
NRG did all that for us, just click these 2 links for screenshots.. Ur gonna love it anyway lol
http://digs.by/aonceA
http://digs.by/cA4phc

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development