View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 10:04 PM
alalor
PPCGeeks Regular

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Wow! Teradog has no more sense. will he still make sense? His postings used to make a lot of sense!

Thank you Teradog for your advise. I turned off animation! Compact Start and sense menus are just as slow.
I will eventually flash a new ROM, but right now, I kind of got used to waiting maybe 1 or 1.5 seconds for the sense screen to display (or render). Also it seems to be running all right despite the slower speed.
I am afraid overclocking will kill my battery life; or overheat it, I am in Texas, and it gets hot outside, and I am outside as much as I can, so the phone is for quite some time in a hot environment almost every day.
But overall, it works fine, and it is a phone after all. It makes and receives calls fine now (not the case on the last ROM), and that is the most important part!
One weird thing, when sense is starting, the windows menu button has some cool colours that don't look like the windows logo at all, after it finishes booting, it goes to the traditional windows white logo. Anybody knows how to keep the coloured logo?

Last edited by alalor; 10-10-2010 at 10:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.