PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
I resolved my issue, wasn't having it, but many apparently were... you may have just helped a bunch of people if this wasn't mentioned before... so given a bunch of thanks...
Mine was in manual mode.. not sure but i think I was having issues & hit that... then did the #777 after... (few days ago...)

WHY do you have to do more than putting in manual mode...? From the looks of it... looks like it disables both day & night (look at half auto.. ), so I'm not sure why you'd need the last 2 steps, shutting off data settings in each!?
That's what I assumed until I ran out of ideas and started to play it safe. It looks like the Scheduler ignores the manual setting (on by default) and follows the Day's settings on data management regardless. My phone booted into Sense from a fresh flash and it vibrated as Sense was loading.. that signified a change to the data management scheme and the root problem behind my inability to answer calls. That's just my take on it.

Can anybody confirm this, especially those with fresh 6.5/CHT roms?

EDIT

Quote:
Again, have you tried just turning to manual & seeing if the #777 sticks?
It was on Manual with default Day/Night settings yet it was changing the registry entry on Sense start. Frankly, I'm gonna take a little break because I'm a little sick of all these resets and I'm missing a bunch of calls.

Last edited by quick99si; 10-05-2010 at 02:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Does anyone know where I can pick up the alarm icon for the original taskbar? thanks.

FYI, I am using the 21916 Sept 20th cookie rom with what seems perfection to me. I have yet to find a single issue.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 10-05-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:28 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

..bump possible BIG FIX if you can't answer your phone(still)
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
If you can't answer your phone calls and you DON'T have any mail widgets, then CHTScheduler is responsible for resetting SuspendResume to gprs_bye_if_device_off. I fixed it by doing the following:

- Open CHTScheduler
- Ensure that Current Mode is set to "Manually"
- Under Main Profiles, press Day / press Data Connection / set Change Data Settings ---> OFF
- Under Main Profiles, press Night / press Data Connection / set Change Data Settings ---> OFF
Hit quick99si thanks button, not mine if it works!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsunsun View Post
I'm currently having two issues. (EnergyRom Cookie)

1. when data is connected i get active sync icon instead of usual two arrows

2. I can't find a way to change SMS to show time sent instead of time received
this is very inconvenient for me as I frequently go inside the building without any signal for many hours. And I have no clue when someone sent me a message to grab a lunch or something.

I tried searching for solution but came up with nothing. Anyone know how to change sms time stamp?
1. I believe that's normal behavior. If you don't like it, get another taskbar

2. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\SMS] RecvTimeStamp 0

Last edited by quick99si; 10-05-2010 at 02:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
..bump possible BIG FIX if you can't answer your phone(still)

Hit quick99si thanks button, not mine if it works!
I don't really care man, though I'd be interested in knowing if I can transfer my balance of these thanks to another user.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint 6700
Carrier: sprint

Ivanstein is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 6| 21911|23673 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
So I tried sharky's ROM and no love there... Mighty's ROM teathering works fine!

It must be something with these newer builds?

Feel free to please list any info, thank you..
Same trouble here, but wifi tethering works fine. Also noticed the network connection has no options in it either. PM me if you find a solution.

Thanks
Old 10-05-2010, 02:42 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
I don't really care man, though I'd be interested in knowing if I can transfer my balance of these thanks to another user.
I did a quick search for "manual mode" didn't see anything in this thread that directly stated it solved the can't answer problem... perhaps I missed one, sorry if I did (anyone), please let me know & will credit...
*edit* did a search on "change data settings" got nada...

Regarding transfer of thanks to another???? HA! LOL!!! Why, did they secretly PM you with this fix? :>)) (joke)

You can't get rid of all my thanks, but you can give that other user some...
I do it all the time... simply click on their name in the header, find all posts by, right click open each post in a new tab, hit thanks on all their posts... you've got 30 a day to give, they don't roll over, so may as well use them!!

*edit* now look at your rep... i even hit your tethering & phone dead posts from this morning... hehe..

Last edited by teradog; 10-05-2010 at 03:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

nkdevelopment is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

is footprints tab in the new build?
Old 10-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey

The TiTanium Build has a messed up Battery, it does not update, will say charging or 100% forever....

TO FIX IT GO HERE

XDA FORUM Thread to Fix Battery

download the attachment "darklord battery metre v2_fixed.cab"

or download the attached .cab file and install. It will prompt you to reboot, once the phone comes up it will function properly.
Attached Files
File Type: cab darklord battery metre v2_fixed.cab (1.71 MB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-05-2010, 04:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nkdevelopment is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBabey View Post
The TiTanium Build has a messed up Battery, it does not update, will say charging or 100% forever....

TO FIX IT GO HERE

XDA FORUM Thread to Fix Battery

download the attachment "darklord battery metre v2_fixed.cab"

or download the attached .cab file and install. It will prompt you to reboot, once the phone comes up it will function properly.

the last build had that too but I never got around to posting about it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development