PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 03:42 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Out of curiosity NRG, what kind and brand of BT headset? Is it Mono or Stereo?
An old motorola.. mono of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
A rare visit by THE MAN!!

I'll say it again... (I didn't even mention the different languages below!!!) THANKS AGAIN!
Rare indeed! LOL

Quote:
"2nd: ... OS build, seems the 23127 (entire series was at least 2 times as good for me)."
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1941324-post25047.html

NRG may not respond much (too busy), but he sure listens!!!
I always read the thread notification emails and I usually backread the last few pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
waddup home skillet

not only does he listen he backreads this thread as well.............if our chef can do it a few "gripers" i know of can too and yeah pm a screenie bro!! don't feel bad i had to clean my screen up so you could the wallpaper
Yep!

Quote:
Ok, sorry man not following... here is the hotlink link for Standard ROMs
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting
The exact thing I post this morning??

Are you wondering why 2 & 2 (13th & 14th)??
My guess it that he's in California or West cost

(ha! remember my post about me a beta tester working for free for a rich guy on a hill in Redmond Wa? Bill Gates aka NRG?!! :>))

my post was 2 something am, which puts it around midnight west cost, when I was DL'ing the first ROM's it kicked back & started again, as he was still uploading while I was trying to DL
He was probably fininshing the cooking or uploads of standard's around midnight, giving the 14th on the last of them... I know they were the last ones up as I watched them..

That help?? Or, were you going somewhere else with that?

*edit* HA!! got your edit.. had plenty of those myself!!! :>)) did you say sun?? was starting to get worried... not like you to be a post behind... let alone 6 pages!! LOL!! :>))

*edit 2* Dave TN you NEED to have lack of beer / sun cure... GOING TO 4000 (if I have enough)

CONGRATS 2VIP or a double VIP :>))
Actually I'm Las Vegas.. and yes.. I did make those ROMs around midnight. I was too lazy to change the date on my laptop like I usually do... heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I was honored to be quoted by the man. And I must say. Gone all day with the 13th Cookie 23xxx rom and it is working truckloads better than any I have flashed lately. Battery life is good too and I haven't done any major tweaks. It seems that screen rotation, scrolling and general operation is Much smoother. Everything works so far. Except the blue tooth hang up. If I knew all NRG needed to look into it was a headset. I would have bought one for him. I am pumped. IMHO if bluetooth is solved, my days of flashing may come to an end.
Good to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhgouveia2 View Post
this rom is multilingual? any chance of a Spanish version? thanks!
No way.. WWE only!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Okay.. Can someone tell me what this hangup problem is in detail ? I just paired my headset (a Motorola HS820) made a call and used its button to hangup the call. What is it supposed to do ? Or.. not do ?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
sod sod sod.. SMH...
read read read... SMH...
Old 09-15-2010, 03:50 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
An old motorola.. mono of course
Rare indeed! LOL
I always read the thread notification emails and I usually backread the last few pages.
Actually I'm Las Vegas.. and yes.. I did make those ROMs around midnight. I was too lazy to change the date on my laptop like I usually do... heh
Good to hear.
No way.. WWE only!
How about going back to quick menu & dumping start menu for another 10-20 MB of RAM like your Jan ROMs? No biggy, I can do myself easy enough, (most of the way down in my HOW TO sig link)?
Old 09-15-2010, 03:51 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Okay.. Can someone tell me what this hangup problem is in detail ? I just paired my headset (a Motorola HS820) made a call and used its button to hangup the call. What is it supposed to do ? Or.. not do ?
Not hang up, it works for me with a double quick push. Not the owner of this issue myself.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
How about going back to quick menu & dumping start menu for another 10-20 MB of RAM like your Jan ROMs? No biggy, I can do myself easy enough, (most of the way down in my HOW TO sig link)?
I've known about this long before you guys discovered it. If you were here when I first started cookin 6.5.X ROMs, you might remember quickmenu was used as a taskmanager in place of arkswitch. So I know, I just don't like taking out my "crown jewel" which is the start menu. For people that want more RAM.. they know what to do
Old 09-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Not hang up, it works for me with a double quick push. Not the owner of this issue myself.
So if it hangs up for me.. that means it works ? lol Does it only happen with stereo headsets or something ?
Old 09-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hey, are the MaxSense roms getting updated today? just curious and fantastic job as always
Old 09-15-2010, 04:10 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
So if it hangs up for me.. that means it works ? lol Does it only happen with stereo headsets or something ?
mine is stereo, driving cant post some one said theyd buy u one look bk a page
Old 09-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
mine is stereo, driving cant post some one said theyd buy u one look bk a page
yeah I noticed that.. but I wouldnt have a use for one anyway. If someone wants to let me borrow one, that'd be great!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development