PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
I want to flash the newest rom but there are too many settings to set and programs to reinstall even after using pim backup,setting export, and backup fav people... If there was a way to flash a new rom and run a program to set everything the way i had before then i would....
your welcome for the help on the sms max recipients thing.

no sir there is not a one stop shop on backing up and reinstalling all of your settings, plus backing up a lot of stuff can cause issues so your better off just doing it manually, that's my opinion anyways. once you flash a few times you'll have it down to where you can set everything back up in no time anyways, hardest part is to flash, hard reset again, then run provisioning and then install all your cabs and settings at your leisure since your able to make calls and all that once you provision the phone.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenlinks View Post
has anyone tried this new sept 8 rom... and is it more stable and faster than the others or is there any flaws noticed so far?
I'm on the 9/8 24634 GTX and so far I really like it...alot. No problems of any kind so far and battery is about as expected. I'm a happy camper...this fix should last until maybe the weekend, at least!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

uscjunkie is just getting started

I just installed the new Sept 8 Energyrom and I think something must have changed in the mail settings for Yahoo. Can anyone tell me what they are supposed to be? All mine does is keep asking for my username and password over and over again. I know they are correct so it has to be the settings. In the past they have just worked so something has changed. Anyone know the correct settings?
Old 09-09-2010, 12:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.732 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Piggy backing on datboidame post regarding custom radios. Flashing radios are the same as flashing roms. Except they take 10 seconds to flash vs a few minutes. Cdma radio for cdma devices.
Thanks & Thanked for finishing that up for me bro!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: AT&T

ogledaloto is a n00b

Hello,
can anyone tell me what is wrong with the battery?
My old ROM was DINIK. Battery sustain 4 days. An hour after I flash ENG Sept 8 and now my battery is empty. How can I fix this?
Old 09-09-2010, 12:38 AM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

I think I may have found something... I have always used the Data Controller to cut off data after 30 seconds of inactivity but noticed my internet connection stayed connected ALL the time. Well since I recently had to hard reset, I forgot to do that setting and noticed the ROM was cutting off the data connection after a period of inactivity by itself. I even watch my phone after everything is updating, maybe a minute later data disconnects. Ever since I discovered this my battery life has improved... Its been off the charger for 7 hours and its at 90% after heavy texting, a few short phone calls and a BUTT LOAD of texts... Anyone else running 8/22 should give it a try & see if u can duplicate my results
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:40 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogledaloto View Post
Hello,
can anyone tell me what is wrong with the battery?
My old ROM was DINIK. Battery sustain 4 days. An hour after I flash ENG Sept 8 and now my battery is empty. How can I fix this?
After you first flash any ROM u will get crazy battery drain during set up & installing ur files/cabs. Give the ROM a few days to settle in and you will see your battery life increase with every charge. IDK about 4 days but it will be good enough
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Hey as a token of thanks to generosity of all who thanked me..

I am posting early my new tweak cab, that I am testing on energy roms.
It is not my final version, but should help alot with battery.

I was dissapointed with all other battery saving cabs out there so I research the new OS and made my own.
In this cab there is no fluff, no added extra non-associated extrees, no extra folders, apps or programs.
Just pure reg edits for smoother operation.
I did add some opera mem tweaks even though it is not battery saving.
2 cabs, one with SD PowerManagement, one without.
ok I may change a few settings after I flash a few more roms to compare but you can try this for now:

EDIT:
Repaired Bluetooth.

[/U]
Hey maxx mind if i ask what exactly does the SD PowerManagment actually do? I mean the fact that u made a seperate cab means it must have some kind of major effect can you explain it a little?

HTC Universal-->Imate Jam(HTC Magician)-->Imate K-jam(HTC Wizard)-->HTC Mogul-->Touch Pro-->Touch Pro 2-->wonder what the next windows phone is going to be ??
Old 09-09-2010, 01:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

fightr is a n00b

I just installed the latest GTX rom and I'm having issues with the onscreen keyboard. When I toggle open/close, a box pops with different keyboard options rather than actually opening or closing the keyboard.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Old 09-09-2010, 01:32 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightr View Post
I just installed the latest GTX rom and I'm having issues with the onscreen keyboard. When I toggle open/close, a box pops with different keyboard options rather than actually opening or closing the keyboard.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Tap right below that icon, on the zoom bar. That will close the keyboard on 6.5.X

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development