PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to muzik
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Thats the best news I've received ever since NRG figured out what was causing the instability in Sense!! Cant wait to flash the new ROM

Plus the new Dinik ROM will have more skinned icons for a complete look... Might give that a go again in stead of Cookie w/o the Dinik
Anyone know if there will ever be a new GTX/Dinik 23xxx? I'm a GTX person but like the combo the best...maybe there weren't too many of us?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
Anyone know if there will ever be a new GTX/Dinik 23xxx? I'm a GTX person but like the combo the best...maybe there weren't too many of us?
I asked him on twitter, lets see if I get a response
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2 - Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

Banderdragon is a n00b

How do i adjust the volume for the ringer?

I know about the fix to go to the tab and .....

But i don't use tabs, and there are no settings options. is there another fix.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Cookie 21914 and 23678 August 22 are up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:22 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunij View Post
Cookie 21914 and 23678 August 22 are up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the heads up!
Old 08-22-2010, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banderdragon View Post
How do i adjust the volume for the ringer?

I know about the fix to go to the tab and .....

But i don't use tabs, and there are no settings options. is there another fix.
Assuming you're not using the Titanium ROM, the only way to switch back to separate volume controls is to enable sense, go to the settings tab, select "Sound & Display", then under Volume turn off "Single volume". I'm sure there's a registry setting for this as well, however I'm not sure what it is from a brief lookthrough
Old 08-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: TMN

Chick3n is just getting started

Hi. I'm a recently Sprint pro2 user and I still have its stock rom;
For the last weeks I've been following this thread reading energy's users feedback about the roms and since the cooker said that Aug22 build would be stable I'm thinking that it's time to flash the phone with this one. Each time he releases one, I wait some days before trying it but as some minor bugs are described I keep waiting until next one lol
but I think that this is the one
I've done my reading, but only to be sure I need:
more than 50% battery; hard-spl; flash the rom; (and sprint keyboard fix I think). I also read about a "sprint mms cab settings" and "provision phone", do I need this? I'm using TMN, a Portuguese carrier and the phone automatically did all data and mms network settings; I'm not understanding if those cabs refer to Sprint carrier user settings or actually are for all people using sprint Pro2 despite its carrier...
Another thing, I'm going to choose 21914 Build but not sure about which version...
NRGZ says that Cookie Energy it's the best version, maybe I'll follow its chef opinion; what's the mainly differences between this one and Standard Energy? Only the tabs customization? I also like the white GTX theme... It's possible to choose i.e. standard energy and then apply only the GTX theme, right? Or that's a mistake and it's better to flash the cookie GTX rom instead?
I'm awaiting your opinions and advices, sorry for all this noobie questions.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Thats the best news I've received ever since NRG figured out what was causing the instability in Sense!! Cant wait to flash the new ROM

Plus the new Dinik ROM will have more skinned icons for a complete look... Might give that a go again in stead of Cookie w/o the Dinik
Yea man check it the dinik interface is smooth!!!

Damn it man Ill be going over to the evo next week .. I hope Energy dips into the android world some time soon for devices other than the HD2..
Old 08-22-2010, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
I already have the shakes.....
LOL LMAO!! U tweak pull your self together man...!!! jk
Old 08-22-2010, 05:37 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
Yea man check it the dinik interface is smooth!!!

Damn it man Ill be going over to the evo next week .. I hope Energy dips into the android world some time soon for devices other than the HD2..
Since ur converting over to the evo, check this out!! YouTube|XXXVirusXXX

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development