PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 05:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Rezound, Bionic, TP2
Carrier: verizon

markreif is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

check this site out : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=707596
Old 07-15-2010, 05:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Rezound, Bionic, TP2
Carrier: verizon

markreif is just getting started
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
Thanks. I don't like 6.5.x myself so I stick to 6.5 builds. I have the 21911 titanium build and I also run Mobile Shell on top. Everything is pretty smooth, except the battery display issue mentioned here - the icon on top never changes from "plug" to battery meter when I unplug my phone and battery meter shows 100% always. I don't care much about it since I use Mobile Shell meter anyways, but it would be nice to find a fix.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=707596
Old 07-15-2010, 05:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

bratsscrappy is a n00b
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey5036 View Post
I am all for NRG taking his time on the next release. There are a lot of minor bugs and annoyances that have popped up over the past two weeks and I think all of those things should be ironed out before any more core or package updates are implemented into the ROM. Cookie should really figure out what the hell is going on the with lock screen issues too..
I agree, I would rather one quality update per couple of months than biweekly with bugs. NRG does a great job and i love the overall feel and concept.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

KilaWombat is a n00b
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

My sprint tp2 is not charging while plugged into the pc. I've checked the settings/options to no avail. I'm using the 21911 build. Any ideas?
Old 07-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
I was the thanks and downloaded it but can't upload it to my phone until this evening.
oh ok, well i appreciate it, hopefully it works, just let the thread know when you get a chance whether it works or not, like i said i don't want to pass something out that doesn't work, thanks.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:46 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Meh..something I could do for a fellow Tennessean.

You make a good point though about the thanks. It seems like fewer people do it lately.

You have been quite helpful and you do deserve it.

David
lol cool appreciate it bro. yeah when i came to this thread a couple months ago the thanks button used to get hit quiet frequently for helping others, seems to slowed down some, maybe it's a lot of new people that just haven't caught on yet. and I'm like yourself and try to help out where i can and give back to the community and thread like it has given to me, knowledge doesn't do any good if you keep it to yourself, plus it helps when the same questions come up over and over that way someone else can answer it lol.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
Thanks. I don't like 6.5.x myself so I stick to 6.5 builds. I have the 21911 titanium build and I also run Mobile Shell on top. Everything is pretty smooth, except the battery display issue mentioned here - the icon on top never changes from "plug" to battery meter when I unplug my phone and battery meter shows 100% always. I don't care much about it since I use Mobile Shell meter anyways, but it would be nice to find a fix.
have you tried to install a task bar to see if that fixes your issue with the battery meter? i uploaded some not long ago so just hit the paperclip for the thread and pick one of the three that i uploaded and see if that fixes your issue, there might be more but like i said i uploaded three a few days ago.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:58 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilaWombat View Post
My sprint tp2 is not charging while plugged into the pc. I've checked the settings/options to no avail. I'm using the 21911 build. Any ideas?
well if it was me i would click the battery icon and let it bring up the notifications screen and see if the meter on the home tab matches what is on the notifications screen, the next thing i would check is go to settings>about phone>battery and check to make sure that the box that says when phone is connected to pc do not charge and make sure that's not checked, that would be the only things i can think of.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

GT66 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
Sorry, David, I was going to reply to you , but didn't get to it. It would be nice to use the CHT lockscreen, but if you use a holster like mine where the keyboard sometimes partially slides out when you take out the phone, you may end up needing a soft-reset if Sense decides to stop working. Like I said, using the WM lockscreen alleviates this, but it would just be nice to use the CHT lockscreen. I am just finishing up testing some different solutions and will report back.

Did you try the registry tweak I mentioned in my post # 21017? It will turn off the keyboard rotation which appears to be the problem for this ROM. The only downsides are that it needs to be re-applied after a soft reset (which I sort of solved with mortscript) or if you have a better way, just use my post to refer to the registry entry that needs to be changed.

The other bug is this (and let me say, I feel this would be a rare combination of events but I came across it while sweat testing this and I decided to share it for full disclosure. so everyone can decide for themselves):

(If you haven't added SMS rotation to the G-Sensor app NRG provided with this ROM, then you probably will not have this problem.)

From Sense SMS tab hit menu and reply
turn phone to landscape
open keyboard
close SMS (you should now be back at the Sense SMS tab in landscape with the keyboard open.)
close the keyboard
turn phone back to portrait and you'll notice the phone (all of Sense) stays in landscape.
in order to get it to go back to portrait, you have to open an SMS again and let it rotate back to portrait

Obviously this sounds like a goofy process BUT it is a heck of a lot better than constant soft resets or running without a lock screen. I have tested this "bug" numerous times and Sense recovered every time without a soft reset.

Last edited by GT66; 07-15-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

KilaWombat is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
well if it was me i would click the battery icon and let it bring up the notifications screen and see if the meter on the home tab matches what is on the notifications screen, the next thing i would check is go to settings>about phone>battery and check to make sure that the box that says when phone is connected to pc do not charge and make sure that's not checked, that would be the only things i can think of.
Thanks, but i tried those already. Anyone else having this problem?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development