View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 05:46 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Meh..something I could do for a fellow Tennessean.

You make a good point though about the thanks. It seems like fewer people do it lately.

You have been quite helpful and you do deserve it.

David
lol cool appreciate it bro. yeah when i came to this thread a couple months ago the thanks button used to get hit quiet frequently for helping others, seems to slowed down some, maybe it's a lot of new people that just haven't caught on yet. and I'm like yourself and try to help out where i can and give back to the community and thread like it has given to me, knowledge doesn't do any good if you keep it to yourself, plus it helps when the same questions come up over and over that way someone else can answer it lol.