View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 05:58 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilaWombat View Post
My sprint tp2 is not charging while plugged into the pc. I've checked the settings/options to no avail. I'm using the 21911 build. Any ideas?
well if it was me i would click the battery icon and let it bring up the notifications screen and see if the meter on the home tab matches what is on the notifications screen, the next thing i would check is go to settings>about phone>battery and check to make sure that the box that says when phone is connected to pc do not charge and make sure that's not checked, that would be the only things i can think of.