PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Before you reset, try this:
go to your home settings and uncheck HTC sense, remove battery for 30 seconds, re-start go to settings and check HTC sense again.
I was having the same exact issue and someone mentioned what I just described.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helixtimestwo View Post
I've been using Energy for about a week now but have hit an issue this morning..

HTC Sense won't load. The screen says 'Tap here to launch Sense', I do, but it continuously cycles/flashes 'Launching Sense...' The Start menu at the top flashes as well, and the 'cycle' circle appears and disappears.

I've soft reset, removed battery, etc...no luck. I don't want to hard reset as I just got all my settings the way I like, but that might be the only option.

The rest of the phone works fine; I can make/receive calls/text/interwebs etc...but without the slick Sense UI it's basically back to WM5 usability.

Help!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veezy View Post
You're going to probably have to reflash. I ran into a similar error not too long back with a different chef's ROM. You're best bet is grabbing one of the new 7/1 cookie ROMs that got posted two days ago. I am currently using the 23xxx GTX 7/1 ROM with zero issues.

Sorry for the bad news.
I was having the same issue, took out my SD card, sense loaded fine, soft-reset, sense loaded fine again, re-formatted card, put SD card back in, sense now loads fine everytime
Old 07-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro/Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint, baby.

helixtimestwo is a n00b
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Before you reset, try this:
go to your home settings and uncheck HTC sense, remove battery for 30 seconds, re-start go to settings and check HTC sense again.
I was having the same exact issue and someone mentioned what I just described.

Thanks for the suggestion, but no dice. Re-flash of 21907 is almost finished

Will the 'settings export' utility on this ROM save my ringtone preference, email logins, wallpaper choice, etc..?

Thanks
Old 07-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion, but no dice. Re-flash of 21907 is almost finished

Will the 'settings export' utility on this ROM save my ringtone preference, email logins, wallpaper choice, etc..?

Thanks
Settings exporter + Microsoft my phone and your just about set.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

1st time NRG ROM user.... I flashed to the latest GTX ROM and noticed that my keyboard is putting out the wrong symbols when I try to use the slash and backslash symbols. I'm on sprint and did run my carrier settings...
Old 07-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I am stucking with the 27 Jun ROM until NRG makes a ROM with a same speed

it seems that june 27 th ROM version is the (golden era glory) for NRG , I mean i have not tested any energy ROM with this level of quality in speed , almost bug free and the responsiveness , that is why I am keeping it until I hear from you guys that there is an ENERGY ROM better than jun 27th DINIK glass high quality graphics
until that time see you forum folks !
Old 07-03-2010, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Unless you run the Sprint keyboard fix...it will do that. Works fine after. Here it is, if it helps
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Keyboard Fix.cab (6.9 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro/Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint, baby.

helixtimestwo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Settings exporter + Microsoft my phone and your just about set.

Seems that the settings exporter utility only works with an SD card. Is this true?
Old 07-03-2010, 05:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

Veezy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post
I am also having location issues with July 1st GTX 23XXX. It just says "New York" instead of the actual city. So it's working but inaccurate. Anyone else having location issues?
I'm not having any issues. All I've done is use the carrier provisioning tool to install the USC settings, then I went to the connections setting and chose USC. Until I did the above, my location setting wouldn't work.

Good luck!
Old 07-03-2010, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Seems that the settings exporter utility only works with an SD card. Is this true?
On mine it made a new sub directory to the UC directory....I guess that means yes, SD card only.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: I am stucking with the 27 Jun ROM until NRG makes a ROM with a same speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
it seems that june 27 th ROM version is the (golden era glory) for NRG , I mean i have not tested any energy ROM with this level of quality in speed , almost bug free and the responsiveness , that is why I am keeping it until I hear from you guys that there is an ENERGY ROM better than jun 27th DINIK glass high quality graphics
until that time see you forum folks !
I doubt you'll be gone...I laugh everytime I see your rock vs iphone tag. I'm on the new 7/1 GTX and it is very nice. I had a couple of early quirks but it settled down nicely. You might want to try the 7/1 denik.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development