View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 12:55 PM
galonzo
PPCGeeks Regular

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Before you reset, try this:
go to your home settings and uncheck HTC sense, remove battery for 30 seconds, re-start go to settings and check HTC sense again.
I was having the same exact issue and someone mentioned what I just described.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helixtimestwo View Post
I've been using Energy for about a week now but have hit an issue this morning..

HTC Sense won't load. The screen says 'Tap here to launch Sense', I do, but it continuously cycles/flashes 'Launching Sense...' The Start menu at the top flashes as well, and the 'cycle' circle appears and disappears.

I've soft reset, removed battery, etc...no luck. I don't want to hard reset as I just got all my settings the way I like, but that might be the only option.

The rest of the phone works fine; I can make/receive calls/text/interwebs etc...but without the slick Sense UI it's basically back to WM5 usability.

Help!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veezy View Post
You're going to probably have to reflash. I ran into a similar error not too long back with a different chef's ROM. You're best bet is grabbing one of the new 7/1 cookie ROMs that got posted two days ago. I am currently using the 23xxx GTX 7/1 ROM with zero issues.

Sorry for the bad news.
I was having the same issue, took out my SD card, sense loaded fine, soft-reset, sense loaded fine again, re-formatted card, put SD card back in, sense now loads fine everytime