PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (SPRINT)
Carrier: T-Mobile

stab244 is keeping up the good workstab244 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
Ok so quick cool story, I had the original TP (my 3rd one) and it wouldn't chrage, called the insurance company made a claim they said they would give me a TP2 because they were out of the originals. So I only paid 50 bucks !

Anyways just flashed the latest cookie tab rom, the transition from sleep to wake up is kinda slow, about a 2 second delay when i wake it up it's just a black screen then shows the locks screen.

Same for when I unlock there is a slight delay, sorry if I am being picky !

One more thing, whenever I have to reset HTC sense it does not load back up so I have to reset the phone

Also when I turn the phone on it takes almost 3 or 4 mins to load up HTC sense

Energy roms just seemed smoother on the original TP.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !

NRG your roms are the best !!!
That is probably because you have the CHT lockscreen set on. Go into the CHT Editor and go to lockscreen settings. If the first item is on, then that's why it is taking so long. I still use it mainly because of the media controls on it though the lag is kinda annoying sometimes. Still it's up to you if you want to go back to default WinMo lock. That one is a lot faster.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
That is probably because you have the CHT lockscreen set on. Go into the CHT Editor and go to lockscreen settings. If the first item is on, then that's why it is taking so long. I still use it mainly because of the media controls on it though the lag is kinda annoying sometimes. Still it's up to you if you want to go back to default WinMo lock. That one is a lot faster.
Yeah I think I will :/

Was alot better on the TP with no problems

I will just go back to using CSDEVCTRL

Old 06-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwat1 View Post
first, I want to say that I love the ROM's....awesome! Brrn flashing for a while, mostly on my Sprint TP2. Just got a brand new TP2 6/10, unlocked it, and installed the latest GTX ROM. Now I have no network connection in any application. Didn't think I did anything differently than I normally did. Have reflashed and hard reset, still no connection. Any thoughts on what I might have failed to do?
Did you try task 29? or flashing back to stock first then do your flashing again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigapimp View Post
I love the Energy Rom but i keep getting an error when trying to open IE or Opera or Skyfire get an error message "not enough storage is available to process this command" i have reboot the phone. Please help
Try hard reset. And You should do task 29 just to be sure you're not carrying over things that you're not supposed to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
Yeah I think I will :/

Was alot better on the TP with no problems

I will just go back to using CSDEVCTRL
Besides the lock screen issues, everything else runs smoother with TP2. You will enjoy it.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

-Enkidu- is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
It does for me....been running the Tit build for a few days now....no issues at all....running it with SPB shell....

219 (start menu on top) Version?
Old 06-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Enkidu- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
It does for me....been running the Tit build for a few days now....no issues at all....running it with SPB shell....
where can i get a Tit build from???/? lol just kidding
Old 06-11-2010, 05:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

hacklovemaster is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
I don't believe that conference calling is supported by CDMA. The most you can is 3 way calling.
3 way calling is not working for me, the GTX ROM only has the + flash button and after I flash to call the other people, I can't combine the 2 call to make 3 way calling like the stock ROM
Old 06-11-2010, 06:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacklovemaster View Post
3 way calling is not working for me, the GTX ROM only has the + flash button and after I flash to call the other people, I can't combine the 2 call to make 3 way calling like the stock ROM
Im surprised that I can't make a 3 way calling also. I was able to on the stock rom. I'm guessing it is the dialer / phone canvas on this rom thats preventing us from making 3 way calling. I hope someone with more knowledge on this issue can help us out.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

wolffer691 is becoming a great contributor

can anyone tell me the differences from the dinik and the maxsense roms?
Old 06-11-2010, 08:55 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Enkidu- View Post
ahhh...my bad....I am running 6.5X

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
where can i get a Tit build from???/? lol just kidding
lmao...I really didn't notice that until now!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I just cleaned up in here, Just wanted to remind you guys that PPCGeeks is in no way affiliated with any IRC support group besides ours that is names as such.

With this said spilling an argument and replies to said comments here from IRC is not the best way to go about sorting your problem out. I understand every one needs to open the hatch and blow off some steam once and a while. However there is a time and place for that as always. I don't feel in this rom thread in one of our upgrade forums that we try to keep flowing and look professional is the right place for it.

Thanks for understanding guys!

Mr. X

PPCGeeks Staff

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development