PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 02:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
Awesome. They're up. Downloading right now and will flash as soon as possible.

Of course I haven't exactly used it long enough to find bugs, but first impressions are pretty nice so far.
cant you see thats NRG's plan.
He keeps us junkies so busy flashing his "ever so fast" updated roms that we dont have time to actually run then for a long time and figure out the bugs
keep em coming NRG.
Thanks for the best rom ever!!!!!

Last edited by krazydude; 05-29-2010 at 03:21 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 / tp2
Carrier: boost cdma

abhijeetpal is just getting started
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Thanks back...

Good luck, let us know how it goes.
ok.. so i flashed it again..
i installed the nuebattery from the link to the forum you had given me.. and it works great..
thnx

but the band switching is little funnny.. as i am currently not in US as i told before.. I am using GSM.. the phone automatically tends to back to international cdma mode even with gsm only selected,,..
i go to the settings and select gsm only.. it goes back to gsm network.. then i restart.. again it automatically goes to cdma.. then again i change to auto network then it again goes back to gsm.. again i restart.. it stays gsm.. i tried to restart it a couple of times and now it stays on gsm..

but the bug is that the gsm network only selection is not working that well..

I have to be on auto and this phone might automatically switch to cdma when GSM is not available..which i don't want temporarily when i am outside US..
Old 05-29-2010, 03:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijeetpal View Post
ok.. so i flashed it again..
i installed the nuebattery from the link to the forum you had given me.. and it works great..
thnx

but the band switching is little funnny.. as i am currently not in US as i told before.. I am using GSM.. the phone automatically tends to back to international cdma mode even with gsm only selected,,..
i go to the settings and select gsm only.. it goes back to gsm network.. then i restart.. again it automatically goes to cdma.. then again i change to auto network then it again goes back to gsm.. again i restart.. it stays gsm.. i tried to restart it a couple of times and now it stays on gsm..

but the bug is that the gsm network only selection is not working that well..

I have to be on auto and this phone might automatically switch to cdma when GSM is not available..which i don't want temporarily when i am outside US..
dude I am in India and i have been using all NRG roms on GSM only.
I have a GSM sim , But the TP2 has not been released here in India and the only option i had was to buy the CDMA version.(verizon)
I have been using this on GSM since the start with no problems whatsoever.

can you try changing to global instead?
just might help...
just my two bits...

Last edited by krazydude; 05-29-2010 at 03:19 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

f1n3st is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Go into your settings and load it there.
i've tried that, it only changes the start menu screen, i'm trying to change the home tab screen. its wierd, i am able to change the screen to the three default animation pictures but i cant change them to any other picture. i've tried changing the theme and that doesnt work. for some reason my home screen can only be changed to 4 different wallpapers, the default one which is all white and the 3 default wallpapers in the "My Animated Wallpapers" folder, i even tried moving the picture to the "My Animated Wallpapers" but for some reason i cant find that folder, i know its not in my storage card and the my documents folder has My Pictures and My Wallpapers, and none of those have any pictures in them.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

My Dialer keeps on disappearing...still...that is a pain. Can't check voicemail at all
Old 05-29-2010, 10:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo

teon is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
My Dialer keeps on disappearing...still...that is a pain. Can't check voicemail at all
My dialer pad is working fine by pressing the Keypad button when I check my voicemail. I use Energy.RHODCDMA.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.May.28
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1n3st View Post
i've tried that, it only changes the start menu screen, i'm trying to change the home tab screen. its wierd, i am able to change the screen to the three default animation pictures but i cant change them to any other picture. i've tried changing the theme and that doesnt work. for some reason my home screen can only be changed to 4 different wallpapers, the default one which is all white and the 3 default wallpapers in the "My Animated Wallpapers" folder, i even tried moving the picture to the "My Animated Wallpapers" but for some reason i cant find that folder, i know its not in my storage card and the my documents folder has My Pictures and My Wallpapers, and none of those have any pictures in them.
Did you not read my reply to your original post?
Choose weather wallpaper, then you can choose album on the bottom right to select which folder you want to retrieve the photos from.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

for the people that have tried out the new rom has the bluetooth issue been fixed please let me know. Thats the only reason why I don't use nrgs rom everything else is awesome but not being be able to hang up after using bluetooth is a deal breaker.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1n3st View Post
Umm... I would try a hard reset, if not then add a BGALL cab.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: at&t

grizzlygoon is a n00b

ereader app is missing anyone have it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development