View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 03:17 AM
krazydude
Regular 'Geeker

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijeetpal View Post
ok.. so i flashed it again..
i installed the nuebattery from the link to the forum you had given me.. and it works great..
thnx

but the band switching is little funnny.. as i am currently not in US as i told before.. I am using GSM.. the phone automatically tends to back to international cdma mode even with gsm only selected,,..
i go to the settings and select gsm only.. it goes back to gsm network.. then i restart.. again it automatically goes to cdma.. then again i change to auto network then it again goes back to gsm.. again i restart.. it stays gsm.. i tried to restart it a couple of times and now it stays on gsm..

but the bug is that the gsm network only selection is not working that well..

I have to be on auto and this phone might automatically switch to cdma when GSM is not available..which i don't want temporarily when i am outside US..
dude I am in India and i have been using all NRG roms on GSM only.
I have a GSM sim , But the TP2 has not been released here in India and the only option i had was to buy the CDMA version.(verizon)
I have been using this on GSM since the start with no problems whatsoever.

can you try changing to global instead?
just might help...
just my two bits...

Last edited by krazydude; 05-29-2010 at 03:19 AM.