View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:57 AM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1n3st View Post
i've tried that, it only changes the start menu screen, i'm trying to change the home tab screen. its wierd, i am able to change the screen to the three default animation pictures but i cant change them to any other picture. i've tried changing the theme and that doesnt work. for some reason my home screen can only be changed to 4 different wallpapers, the default one which is all white and the 3 default wallpapers in the "My Animated Wallpapers" folder, i even tried moving the picture to the "My Animated Wallpapers" but for some reason i cant find that folder, i know its not in my storage card and the my documents folder has My Pictures and My Wallpapers, and none of those have any pictures in them.
Did you not read my reply to your original post?
Choose weather wallpaper, then you can choose album on the bottom right to select which folder you want to retrieve the photos from.