PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

schick79 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Typically when NRG is tweeting about Radio versions he's referring to HD2's, so nothing we need to concern ourselves about. I've been running the 2.32WU Radio for quite a while with great success.
Perfect, that makes sense... I also found out this morning that there are different flavors of Task 29 depending on what phone you're working with. Thanks!
Old 05-23-2010, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (SPRINT)
Carrier: T-Mobile

stab244 is keeping up the good workstab244 is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
You are correct, however I just removed that bit from my sashimi reg section and redid it manually just to make sure everything worked correctly

Consider yourself answered
Thank you. Now I feel safer upgrading. Will miss my E-Reader though...
Old 05-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by schick79 View Post
Perfect, that makes sense... I also found out this morning that there are different flavors of Task 29 depending on what phone you're working with. Thanks!
Yup, and you can even find versions that will flash radio's and such for you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
Thank you. Now I feel safer upgrading. Will miss my E-Reader though...
I tried using the first version of the E-Reader and I loved the potential of it, but it was just too slow for me (I've heard it's gotten much better though). This led me on a search for a good epub reader and found Freda and I haven't turned back. It's a superb application and I whole heartedly recommend it. Give it a shot, you wont miss your ereader tab any longer.

LAWL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 Sprint
Carrier: Iusacell

screege is just getting started

Which build version is better for stability and speed 21903 or 23569?

Thanks
Old 05-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by screege View Post
Which build version is better for stability and speed 21903 or 23569?

Thanks
21XXX series is usually the more stable and faster of the two. But 23XXX has more eye candies and functions.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 Sprint
Carrier: Iusacell

screege is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
21XXX series is usually the more stable and faster of the two. But 23XXX has more eye candies and functions.
Thanks just updated to 23569 with gtc and I have to say I love the rom so far
Old 05-23-2010, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 HD

JukEboX is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to JukEboX Send a message via MSN to JukEboX Send a message via Yahoo to JukEboX Send a message via Skype™ to JukEboX

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
No I have no problem with Exchange E-Mail. I have problems with Yahoo mail! I can't delete them from SENSE UI! Please help!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
SENSE UI ISSUE!!!

I am having this issue here with your ROM --> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1766165

I use my E-Mail alot and I need this working. Has anyone had this problem or know a way to fix it? It is set to Delete from Server but Sense UI won't delete messages from server. It will only delete from pocket Outlook. PLEASE HELP
BUMP!!!
Major issue here folks. Can't delete form yahoo mail accounts through Sense UI. Please help!!!

Sorry for the large font but everyone seems to skip over my questions.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (SPRINT)
Carrier: T-Mobile

stab244 is keeping up the good workstab244 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I tried using the first version of the E-Reader and I loved the potential of it, but it was just too slow for me (I've heard it's gotten much better though). This led me on a search for a good epub reader and found Freda and I haven't turned back. It's a superb application and I whole heartedly recommend it. Give it a shot, you wont miss your ereader tab any longer.
Really? I love the E-Reader built into Manila. That's why I'll miss it so much... I have tried Freda before and that's what led me to use the Leo based Sense ROMs since it looks so much nicer and is still decent. Oh well. At least I can free like 100MB off my microSD now. I'll still have the books backed up on my computer just in case.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D
Carrier: sprint

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor

May_22_23569_cookie version is fast and fully fuctional. One issue though, the battery blows, maybe it just needs to go thru a few charge cycles.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I have been running the Dec 16th Dusk ROM since the day it came out.

Up until just recently, it worked perfectly & I had no reason to update any further (although I love flashing as much as the next guy, when I find a perfect setup I devote my time to other things for a while)

A week or so ago, I realized I could no longer receive MMS (VZ service). I could send them fine & my SMS was fine both ways, but MMS started to say "unable to download" for some reason.

I tried every fix I could think of (imnuts arcsoft, disable HTC messaging etc etc) but NOTHING worked.

I don't really care about MMS, I send/receive about three a year but it irritates me when a feature stops working that always worked just fine before.

I decided to make a current SPB BU, flash to the latest NRG, see what had changed as far as MMS goes & then flash back to the Dusk ROM (I still have it in my LT). I flashed the 5/16 standard 2.5 ROM, did the "enable server edit" reg edit so I could see the VZ server settings & was planning to flash back to DUSK again (I really didn't feel like reinstalling all my cabs etc again at this point)

The thing is, before I flashed back I started noticing so many cool little things in this ROM, I decided to bite the bullet & reinstall all my cabs/apps etc & stay with the new ROM & see how I liked it.

Now, I am sold--This ROM is awesome!! I changed a few things like the WP, taskbar icons etc

but really haven't changed things too much & I feel like I just bought a brand new phone.

I was considering the Incredible until I realized how many of my current favorite apps (like Slingbox, Sirius Radio, TV out etc etc etc) don't work in Android.

Now, I will be happy to use this TP2 for another six months or more anyway

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development