View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schick79 View Post
Perfect, that makes sense... I also found out this morning that there are different flavors of Task 29 depending on what phone you're working with. Thanks!
Yup, and you can even find versions that will flash radio's and such for you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
Thank you. Now I feel safer upgrading. Will miss my E-Reader though...
I tried using the first version of the E-Reader and I loved the potential of it, but it was just too slow for me (I've heard it's gotten much better though). This led me on a search for a good epub reader and found Freda and I haven't turned back. It's a superb application and I whole heartedly recommend it. Give it a shot, you wont miss your ereader tab any longer.

LAWL
This post has been thanked 1 times.