PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

I am using ★ Energy "Leo" 21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 and i see some talks about how to clear or fix the ghost message but nothing is working... i keep getting it... any fix on this?? thanks for the help guys.

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give
Old 03-08-2010, 05:05 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
NRG,

how long does your batt last on a full charge.. because its going down fast.. the rom still locks up sometimes when going directly to poutlook. and accessing files seems to be a little slow as well as file copy from SD phone memory. also sometimes when i go to turn on my screen it will have delay of 3-5 seconds. if i hit the button a few times it will eventually come on. once i had to take the batt out. im using a sprint TP2.

Thanks,
Eazy
My battery seems to be fine... Too early to tell though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaEsCo01 View Post
I honestly believe this is the best ROM on the market, but why doesn't it have AIM???
Because I didnt see the need to cook it in ?! You got palringo anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_ View Post
The SYM hard button still doesn't function properly.
Very informative post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Just a guess here... but I don't think he cares or ever even knows how long his battery last since it's plugged in all the time.

His roms are not setup to be energy efficient because its not one of his priorities... but with the appropiate adjustments that have been discussed so many times that it now has its own thread HERE ... you can get very good battery life.
Ditto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salhtcpro2 View Post
I'm Using....
|R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila.

I was a big fan of Mighty Mike's Rom, he still makes really good roms and he has his own website, his roms requires password to upload which is great and very professional.
BUT......
I just installed NRG's rom (the latest one ''March 7'') Its very fast, stable and much much more apps which are very useful... So guys, I will recomend you guys to go ahead without any hesitation, upload this beautiful NRG ROM to your Tp2 and I'm sure you all will definitely like it.

My Best Regards to everyone (Special thanks to NRG and MightyMike)

How is requiring a password to flash a ROM, "professional" ?! I hate that crap!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by websurf View Post
OK here is what I see on my phone after flashed the latest March 07 Rom.
1) The booting time is quite long/much longer then any previous Rom. Not a big deal to me.
2) The Activesync is an issue. it take over 10 minutes to complete the sync, often error out. May be My PC has too much of crab on it or virus and spyware and anything else you may think off hehehe.
3) The most deadly scary issue is phone turn itself off on it own. I can not turn it back on with the button on the top or the power button. only one way is to remove the batter and put it back on then turn it on. after turn it on for a min or 2 then it shut itself off again.

Anyone see these 3 issues? I don't care about the first issue, the second issue bother me a little. the 3rd one, scared the heck out of me
3 is the "sleep of death" and I noticed it a couple times on the march 5th ROM but it hasnt happened at all on the March 7th ROM. I'm sure this is due to my switching to the verizon driverset for the ROM. If it continues to be a problem I'll be switching back to the USCellular driverset...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
for some reason on the latest rom (march 7th, with no mods cooked in) and the last 4 rnrtgu roms, i have been unable to auto-rotate in any app??? even in the apps that i set up in G-Config? anyone know how to fix this ??? Thanks alot

just wanted to bump this question because it seems it might have gotten lost and or forgotten about. Id anyone having this issue? or am i the only one??? thanks guys
Old 03-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think that the Leo based Roms are slower and have more problems on our devices. Does anyone really care about Footprints, eReader, or the Documents tab that much?
Old 03-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Does the weather switch work for anyone on the 7th Roms? My indicator light is always red, in previous version it would toggle green
Old 03-08-2010, 06:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2, Samsung Moment & HTC Hero

Ragster is keeping up the good workRagster is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Ragster Send a message via MSN to Ragster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
2) When I installed the Sprint provisioning cab, I can't open any of the PRL/ Profile/ Firmware updates, when I press them, nothing happens

PRL and Profile are really not needed....
3) 2016 AHH lol I would run Ziggy's fix but then I lose notifications, so not a biggie

There is another patch somewhere....cannot remeber off hand but look for it...

78Ma is pretty good.....
2) I know just its been sometime since I have updated those lol

3) And it's alright, I can live lol

The reason as to why I was wondering about the 79 MA is because people are posting 200+ mA every time, and mine seems to be >100

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
I think that the Leo based Roms are slower and have more problems on our devices. Does anyone really care about Footprints, eReader, or the Documents tab that much?
I don't use them either, just always remove them from my tf3d tabs lol
Old 03-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work

ok i can't install the sprint provisioning cab included in this rom and cannot make or receive calls. WOHOOO
Old 03-08-2010, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

gtmethod3 is keeping up the good workgtmethod3 is keeping up the good workgtmethod3 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
My battery seems to be fine... Too early to tell though.

3 is the "sleep of death" and I noticed it a couple times on the march 5th ROM but it hasnt happened at all on the March 7th ROM. I'm sure this is due to my switching to the verizon driverset for the ROM. If it continues to be a problem I'll be switching back to the USCellular driverset...
I noticed this bug when I was using smartlock I believe. Right when the phone boots, it was like smartlock was activated, but the lock screen didn't work. For example the screen would just go to sleep even though I am using it and would not open to lock screen after resuming from sleep.

I remedied this by hitting the start menu button and hitting the manual lock icon and the lockscreen showed up and the phone was back to normal usage.

I did notice, however, there is a small delay when I manually hit the lock icon and the lockscreen showed up. If smartlock tried to put the phone to sleep during this time, the phone would go into the sleep of death mode and be unresponsive to anything. To prevent this from happening, increase the time limit in smartlock and do the manual lock shortly after smartlock tried to suspend the unit.

Situations may differ, but I hope this helps pinpoint the problem. Sounds like a driver conflict or something in that nature.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2, Samsung Moment & HTC Hero

Ragster is keeping up the good workRagster is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Ragster Send a message via MSN to Ragster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmethod3 View Post
I noticed this bug when I was using smartlock I believe. Right when the phone boots, it was like smartlock was activated, but the lock screen didn't work. For example the screen would just go to sleep even though I am using it and would not open to lock screen after resuming from sleep.

I remedied this by hitting the start menu button and hitting the manual lock icon and the lockscreen showed up and the phone was back to normal usage.

I did notice, however, there is a small delay when I manually hit the lock icon and the lockscreen showed up. If smartlock tried to put the phone to sleep during this time, the phone would go into the sleep of death mode and be unresponsive to anything. To prevent this from happening, increase the time limit in smartlock and do the manual lock shortly after smartlock tried to suspend the unit.

Situations may differ, but I hope this helps pinpoint the problem. Sounds like a driver conflict or something in that nature.
Same, I do notice it with smartlock as well, but its random for me now! And that's the same remedy I used lol

The reason for the delay is because the lock screen is "booting", so when you first click it, it should take some time to turn on, later it gets stored in RAM so it doesn't task as long to open
Old 03-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA TP2

oudakontrol is a n00b

Currently running the Mar 05 release... have searched the thread and cannot see that the bluetooth connect/disconnect issue was ever resolved. This was default on the Sprint ROM and cleared up with many different cooked ROM's.

Sounds like Mar 07 causes more harm than good... will the bluetooth driver be changed next release?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development