PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

Ok i set my Aol e-mail up and it downloaded the 7 messages.I HATE THE VIBRATE telling me i got new mail.And also the screen but also when i read it and delete it in 5 minutes it downloads it AGAIN and over and over no matter how many times i delete IT! help please.

Ok got rid of the sound but how do i get it to delete the message and not download it over and over and also the stupid on screen telling me i got new mail like the stupid text message thing that was a pain in the last

Last edited by rdcrds; 02-03-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

Anybody know how to get rid of quick menu???
Old 02-03-2010, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

soundmanmike is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
There is a settings tab that drops down for options within quick menu, including hiding it or disabling it.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by emd2009 View Post
That doesn't adjust the font on sense tabs such as calendar agenda view and twitter. Anyone know how to fix it? I noticed after i installed the 16 link on homescreen it changed the font of the next event back to normal...
Changed everything for me except for the Twitter tab....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantcme68 View Post
Yes I think since there is no sprint music store on energyrom feb 01 or any 6.5 energyrom that it can't sign the electronic license to the music. Am I doomed?
Look around for the sprint music store .cab, I'm sure there is one around. That should sort you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
As I was looking around at some of the other ROMs that are available, I noticed some of them are setting the page pool to 16. When I look at the NRG ROMs, they appear to be set at 26. Has anyone changed the page pool setting to a lower number? Are there any drawbacks to lowering the number as it should increase the available memory. I was thinking of lowering it to see if it helped reduce the "low memory" errors, but I don't want to do it if it will cause other issues. Thanks.
(Let me remember how to phrase this properly)
Page pool will allow run programs faster, however you wont be able to run as many programs at the same time. Example; listen to music and surf with opera mobile. However Opera will run faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Ill try it out and let you know how it goes.
edit: Didnt realize you have to change the page pool prior to flashing and Im not in the mood to reflash again right now. Guess I cant help sorry.
edit again: just changed my file system cache to 16. I think thats the same as changing the pp? Anyway gonna see how that goes.
The system cache is almost similar to the PP (heheh) however not. It will just allow more space to cache everything, no matter the program, at cost of system resources. So, lets say you up the system cache from 1MB to 2MB, that means that after you watch a video, surf the web and send a MMS the Office Mobile document you were editing before the video will load slightly faster because it's files (for the .doc and office mobile .exe's, etc were still cached). However, if you set it too high, it will cache everything and then it will slow the system to a crawl.

They are both very fine lines and only you know how much, or in what way you use your phone so then you can work with it and find the optimal settings for the PP and system cache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
install this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1262147192
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok my blood pressure is up 10 points today with this LOL im serious.

I added AOL mail and i set it to download every 5 minutes so i send a mail from 1 e-mail account to my AOL e-mail account.

5 minutes goes by and it downloads it with that stupid message telling me and showing me it.Then i look at it and delete it.BUT then in 5 more minutes it dowloads it again and this repeats over and over.Never did this on stock rom nor on m shell 3.5.3 on this rom why is it doing this?
Old 02-03-2010, 05:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

supernoman is a n00b

My phone randomly wakes. I'm running 23518 Feb 1. This also happened in the Jan 25 build as well. I only installed the sprint keyboard fix and configured email to pull from my gmail via active sync. Any ideas?
It's a problem when I put the phone in my pocket and the phone wakes and buttons are being randomly pushed that I don't realize.

I know it's waking randomly since I leave the phone on my desk while at work.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Ok my blood pressure is up 10 points today with this LOL im serious.

I added AOL mail and i set it to download every 5 minutes so i send a mail from 1 e-mail account to my AOL e-mail account.

5 minutes goes by and it downloads it with that stupid message telling me and showing me it.Then i look at it and delete it.BUT then in 5 more minutes it dowloads it again and this repeats over and over.Never did this on stock rom nor on m shell 3.5.3 on this rom why is it doing this?

Ok i fixed this on my own seems you have to delete it with the trash can unlike on other ROM's and stuff but is there a way to disable that large screen that pops up when you get a e-mail? it is like the big sms thing that we had a fix for
Old 02-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Ok i fixed this on my own seems you have to delete it with the trash can unlike on other ROM's and stuff but is there a way to disable that large screen that pops up when you get a e-mail? it is like the big sms thing that we had a fix for
Settings -> Sounds and Notifications -> Notifications -> In the event drop down select Messaging: New e-mail message and uncheck Display message on screen

That should do it for ya.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoman View Post
My phone randomly wakes. I'm running 23518 Feb 1. This also happened in the Jan 25 build as well. I only installed the sprint keyboard fix and configured email to pull from my gmail via active sync. Any ideas?
It's a problem when I put the phone in my pocket and the phone wakes and buttons are being randomly pushed that I don't realize.

I know it's waking randomly since I leave the phone on my desk while at work.
The waking up is probably the checking of gmail since u set it to push your mail. And second you need a screen locker, such as S2U2 or the 6.5 lock.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 02-03-2010, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

cantcme68 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Try adding the MR x sprint cab and downloading the sprint music store. Im sure theres a cab for it floating around somewhere.
Installed the MR. X sprint music store cab and I have an Icon now but when I try to open it, it takes me to Opera 10 but doesnt load any page?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development