View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by emd2009 View Post
That doesn't adjust the font on sense tabs such as calendar agenda view and twitter. Anyone know how to fix it? I noticed after i installed the 16 link on homescreen it changed the font of the next event back to normal...
Changed everything for me except for the Twitter tab....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantcme68 View Post
Yes I think since there is no sprint music store on energyrom feb 01 or any 6.5 energyrom that it can't sign the electronic license to the music. Am I doomed?
Look around for the sprint music store .cab, I'm sure there is one around. That should sort you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
As I was looking around at some of the other ROMs that are available, I noticed some of them are setting the page pool to 16. When I look at the NRG ROMs, they appear to be set at 26. Has anyone changed the page pool setting to a lower number? Are there any drawbacks to lowering the number as it should increase the available memory. I was thinking of lowering it to see if it helped reduce the "low memory" errors, but I don't want to do it if it will cause other issues. Thanks.
(Let me remember how to phrase this properly)
Page pool will allow run programs faster, however you wont be able to run as many programs at the same time. Example; listen to music and surf with opera mobile. However Opera will run faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Ill try it out and let you know how it goes.
edit: Didnt realize you have to change the page pool prior to flashing and Im not in the mood to reflash again right now. Guess I cant help sorry.
edit again: just changed my file system cache to 16. I think thats the same as changing the pp? Anyway gonna see how that goes.
The system cache is almost similar to the PP (heheh) however not. It will just allow more space to cache everything, no matter the program, at cost of system resources. So, lets say you up the system cache from 1MB to 2MB, that means that after you watch a video, surf the web and send a MMS the Office Mobile document you were editing before the video will load slightly faster because it's files (for the .doc and office mobile .exe's, etc were still cached). However, if you set it too high, it will cache everything and then it will slow the system to a crawl.

They are both very fine lines and only you know how much, or in what way you use your phone so then you can work with it and find the optimal settings for the PP and system cache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Anybody know how to get rid of quick menu???
install this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1262147192
This post has been thanked 2 times.